1800F with hard bags??
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1800F with hard bags??

Default 1800F with hard bags??

Has anyone done this and are there any pics? I'm toying with the idea and a bigger windscreen...can't see myself doing the whole fairings thing...maybe do a fender swap as well but that I'm not 100% on at all yet. TIA.
    Josh - 06 VTX1800FC'r (F = FAST! C = Comfortable!)
    SOLD!!! I'm Bikeless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

NO! Don't do it! You have been an inspiration with your
    -rear fender clean up
    -solo seat driver back rest
    -gnarly looking Cooper Zeon tire

And now you want to be a bagger? Can't you just wear a back pack or use a tank bag?

I have seen pictures on here. It was like an accident- I didn't want to look but I had too!
    Corbin has pics of an F with Beetle Bags.
    http://www.corbin.com/honda/vtx18fbags.shtml
    '05 1800F2, Cooper Zeon ZPT 215/45/18 40-42psi, Thunder Tornado, C headers w/Roadhouse Shorty, C risers, C fender grab rails, C passenger peg brackets, desmogged, BrakeAway Cruise, Mean City Cycles memory foam.

Wow....that is butt ugly. Thanks for talking me out of it. I'll just use the ugly bags I have now if I need em and otherwise keep it clean.

Also, I had no idea I was such an inspiration with the F'ers out there. I did recently (as in today) add a third brake light though. I like the two lights back there, but I've heard a lot of stories about guys getting hit around here lately and figured a slim LED under the fender as some have done before me might not be a bad idea. I just hope it lasts. I got the light for $5.00 shipped on eBay.

Not much but every little bit helps.
    Josh - 06 VTX1800FC'r (F = FAST! C = Comfortable!)
    SOLD!!! I'm Bikeless.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.