greenwood here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: greenwood here

Default greenwood here

Hey yall i didnt realize that VTXOA had different boards for each state,heck i might have waved at a fellow member and never known it!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Might have seen you around. I'm on south end of Greenwood off Honey Creek road and Curry Road.

Ride with the Indyucky group most of the time.

Marv
    Politicians and diapers have something in common - They both need changing for the same reason.

2005 VTX1300S - Whitewalls,Rivco Tach,Kury Flame Grips,Kury Triple-Wammy,Stebel Horn,Memphis Fats Windshield,Tourmaster Bags, Ultimate seats, & Lots of Chrome

Wow just up the road from ya stop18 i ride with southern cruisers all the time,well till recently i have some charging issues at the moment. Good folks to ride with if ya ever wana go

Welcome!! Hope you get your charging straightened out. I'm sure someone here has an answer for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by 76VTX View Post
    Welcome!! Hope you get your charging straightened out. I'm sure someone here has an answer for ya.

thank you and im pretty sure ill geter straightend out..

southside indy, essentially greenwood. Southport and Bluff
    -Caboose

07 1300C; Swingwing pegs; BUB Jug Huggers; raptor bar;iron cross brake light

Eph 4:1

Just south of Beech Grove off of Southport and Five Points. We need to try and get a ride together if it ever stops raining. I will check back more often on Indiana. So let's see if we can do something.

Edgewood and Bluff havent found any groups to ride with yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MyVTX1800 View Post
    Just south of Beech Grove off of Southport and Five Points. We need to try and get a ride together if it ever stops raining. I will check back more often on Indiana. So let's see if we can do something.
    ok cool i usualy ride with a group every weekend sat, ill have to check this board more often now.im planning on going with the group this coming saturday 4/23/11 let me know if ur interested..
    06 1800n2 titanium

Quote Originally Posted by POUPATJ View Post
    Edgewood and Bluff havent found any groups to ride with yet.

hey sorry i didnt check this local board earlier, you are always welcome to ride with us/our group. we usually ride every saturday/sunday, good bunch of folks.we got a ride coming up this saturday 4/23/11 to meet up with some other fine folk of laughery valley for a hog roast memorial ride..its always a fun good time with us no trouble makers.. it would be cool to have another x in the mix let me know if ya interested!!
    06 1800n2 titanium

Quote Originally Posted by CAMOEDTJ View Post
    hey sorry i didnt check this local board earlier, you are always welcome to ride with us/our group. we usually ride every saturday/sunday, good bunch of folks.we got a ride coming up this saturday 4/23/11 to meet up with some other fine folk of laughery valley for a hog roast memorial ride..its always a fun good time with us no trouble makers.. it would be cool to have another x in the mix let me know if ya interested!!

Would definitely be interested. Where do you meet?

Hey there sent ya a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by POUPATJ View Post
    Would definitely be interested. Where do you meet?
    06 1800n2 titanium

Seems like something always comes up. I have gone in with a neighbor to over seed our lawns after last years drought. Renting a seed slicer. So will be tied up on Saturday. Wife would not be happy if I went out on Sunday as it is Easter and family is coming over. I will have to stay in touch with this section and see what is coming along down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by MyVTX1800 View Post
    Seems like something always comes up. I have gone in with a neighbor to over seed our lawns after last years drought. Renting a seed slicer. So will be tied up on Saturday. Wife would not be happy if I went out on Sunday as it is Easter and family is coming over. I will have to stay in touch with this section and see what is coming along down the road.
    Yeah I think saturday may be a wash out,and I too think me might be in trouble if I headed out on easter as well, but there will be plenty other rides coming up,i have a copy off this years ride schedule all the way to november and therrs one planned for just about every weekend.
    06 1800n2 titanium

Default Franklin Here

I live in Franklin just south of Whiteland.....would like to find fellow X ers to ride with...

Quote Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
    I live in Franklin just south of Whiteland.....would like to find fellow X ers to ride with...

yeah if this rain ever ends, a group i ride with is having a ride to park county to the covered bridges this week end 4/30/11 weather permitting. illpost more later on this week if it looks like the weather will cooperate.if ya interested ill post it here on the local board for the locals..
    06 1800n2 titanium

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.