Annual AZ X-riders party-Tombstone, AZ
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Annual AZ X-riders party-Tombstone, AZ

Default Annual AZ X-riders party-Tombstone, AZ

For the last 4-5-6 years, the AZ X-riders have had an annual "Party" in Tombstone. It's not a "rally" with vendors and such, just a blowout. This year is scheduled for April 1,2,3. All X-Riders are welcome. In the past we've had riders from Texas, Colorado, California, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Oregon, etc. come and party with us. We ride in on Friday and party that night at a local saloon with Trainwreck, our favorite band with X-rider members and a good classic rock band at that. Sat... we ride. Sat. night we party around a campfire at the Tombstone Motel or you can hit the saloons. BYOB and snacks. Sunday, we usually head home. If you want to join us, search Tombstone, AZ for a list of motels and get your reservations NOW. The place fills up quick. The Tombstone Motel, Larian and Trail Riders is within crawling distance of the saloons. There's rooms available above the saloons too. Mention you're an X-rider for a possible discount. Tombstone Motel gives us one, not sure about the others.
    '03 1800R

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Thumbs up 1 april party

Dude, that sounds way cool. I live in Las Cruces NM and it would only be a 4 hr ride. Never been to tombstone always wanted to come. I got about 5 vtx friends that I ride with. I have a 1800 Touring model and used to have a 1300C. Anyway Im looking at going for sure with the wife and see what kind of friends may want to join. ok see you there.
    900 + 900 = pure fun

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.