Mean City Cycles
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mean City Cycles

Default Mean City Cycles

The fed ex truck showed up wensday with my mustang seat that I had Mean city put a new cover on and a gel pad. The seat looks great and even though we have a lot of snow here and I cant ride, I took the seat and sit it in the computer chair and have been sitting on it for a few hrs each day.lol. If anyone has been thing about getting their seat done by Mean City I would stop thinking about it and get it done. They are a top notch company and the work is first rate. Just want to say Thank you again for working with me thru emails because of my work schedule.
    2003 VTX1800S

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

I sent my seat to them yesterday. Can't wait to try it out (after about 3' of snow disappears, hopefuly by June)

Glad to help Terry
    http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3860&dateline=1226248  568

They will have mine soon Can't wait!

I Am A Down and Out "CHROM WHORE"
    Keep it Up Strait

I know that Allen dude. He's hooked me up on a couple occasions. He, his crew, and his wife are all top notch folks. Very profesional, but still know how to have fun. When it comes to seats, there is never a question in my mind who will be doing the work for me. Mean City Cycles hands down.
    Back on the road. 2003 lightly moddified 118ci C model.

Just got my seat back from Mean City yesterday; great job and thanks good folks to work with.

All I can say is you guys ROCK! It's supposed to be in the low 60's today, lets go ride
    http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3860&dateline=1226248  568

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.