Honda VTX Forum banner

LowRider Seat, Rider Backrest and Passenger Seat

1K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  eagle1953 
#1 ·
Ultimate LowRider Seat, Rider Backrest and Passenger Seat

************SOLD****SOLD*****Ultimate Lowrider seat, rider backrest and passenger seat for sale.****SOLD*****SOLD****SOLD*****

I bought these for my 1800N and just haven't used them much so going to sell them. Very good condition, like new. They go for $725 + tax new. I'm looking for $450 for the set. Will not ship must pick up. Will not break up the set. Front seat will also fit a Retro but the back seat will not.

Price change! No one is currently interested and I am increasing the price to $500 for the set. Still around $250 less than new and still a good deal. Going to take pics this weekend and also advertise them on Craigs List. - 09/05/2012************SOLD***************************************

#11 ·
Just curious, I thought the other guy was coming by to p/u. Did he bail ?

#13 ·
Yeah not a problem. I just started using craigslist a week ago on some other items and could not believe how well that went. I posted a guitar amp for $750 and sold it in 36 minutes. Seats will move slower I am sure not as much demand but I'll keep at it until they sell. They are like new and much cheaper so I just have to find the right buyer.

#16 ·
Yeah not a problem. I just started using craigslist a week ago on some other items and could not believe how well that went. I posted a guitar amp for $750 and sold it in 36 minutes. Seats will move slower I am sure not as much demand but I'll keep at it until they sell. They are like new and much cheaper so I just have to find the right buyer.
Yea, I understand. Been trying to sale a Corbin and a O.E.M. seat for about a month. Also using CL. Good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.