Mustan Seats
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mustan Seats

Default Mustan Seats

I am thinking of getting a mustang seat for my 02 1800 r. The wide touring one without the backrest. I would like to sit on a bike that has one to test the feel. I live in Alma wich is the center of the mitten. If anybody has a bike I could sit on, not ride, to see how it feels I would really appreciate it. Thank you Tim.
    02 1800R

The only view of me most people get to see.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

I do, but you'd have to cross the big lake to do it!
    2002 1800R

Wish I could help you with the sitting part, only have sat on one before found it to be to firm.

They do feel firm when you first get them. You have to kinda break it into the shape of your a**. So far it was money well spent. With the oem seat 200mi was about it, now i can do 500mi. and still walk afterward.
    From what i'm lead to believe is the ultimate seat is better yet, but my wallet would only allow the mustang seat. I think riders wide touring and wide pass seat was $375 or so online.
    Last edited by planenut_2000; 03-27-2011 at 07:45 AM.
    2002 1800R

Thank you for the input everyone. I heard they were firm at first too. Just hard to spend that much with no idea of whats coming. Thanks again
    02 1800R

The only view of me most people get to see.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.