Honda VTX Forum banner

Charleston Revisited

665 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Titanium-X 
#1 ·
I'm planning on visiting Charleston next Thursday-Saturday. I am coming into town to pick up a camper that I'm buying and will be trading in my old one. The dealership is putting me up at the KOA in Ladson for two nights because I'm coming down there from Tennessee. Yes I am crazy! :mrgreen:
I lived in N. Charleston for 5 years (1998-2003) and am familiar with the area, though it has changed and grown since I left. Unfortunately, the X won't be coming along because of logistical problems but I want to get out and hit a few restaurants that I miss, go the beach, and see the completed Ravenel bridge. I won't have a lot of time, unfortunately, but I'm going to make the most of it. I will be contacting a few Air Force buddys too, but if any of you who are local would like to meet for a beer or hang out, let me know. SCTeach, lowcountryrider, Speargun41, noangel2112, SummervilleMike...anybody else? Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my contact information. I have Ray (SCTeach's) phone #.

#2 ·
Been crazy busy here but let us know when you get here and we will hook up. It will be good to see ya!:thumbup:

#3 ·
All right Ray, glad to hear from you. My plan is to get to N. Charleston on Thursday afternoon and take care of the business first. Then, (hopefully) I'll pull the new-to-me camper to the KOA in Ladson and set up. Then, I'll be free Thursday evening through all day Friday. I will have to leave Saturday morning because I have to work that night :mad:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.