crossing ky
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: crossing ky

Default crossing ky

Wife and I may be crossing your state from Ar to NC, she mapped out starting at Paducah on us60, to 68/80 to Hopkinsvile then to 65 to LVN cumberland pw to hazard ky15/80 to whitesburg down 58/19 to tn. and maggievalley in nc. What kind of roads and ridding conditons has she picked out?

mustang studded wide touring seat with drivers backrest ,kury iso flame grips, freeway bars, hondaline luggage rack and backrest, kury consteliation rear floorboards, leatherlike hard bags, switch blade 2 up windshield, N.C. lower deflectors, 50's Boys cruise

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

If you are going to nc, might as well come to virginia for the party the last weekend in june. Ecg with bulldog in fredericksburg, va. About 350 xriders will be here, from all over the u.s.

Default Ky

Joe, If you are in whitesburg, take 119 to cumberland, and take 160 cross black mtn. the highest point in Ky. to Va. and get 58 out of big stone gap Va.
    Don Hurd
    D'Ray "take care"
    D-Ray

Quote Originally Posted by VTX JOE View Post
    Wife and I may be crossing your state from Ar to NC, she mapped out starting at Paducah on us60, to 68/80 to Hopkinsvile then to 65 to LVN cumberland pw to hazard ky15/80 to whitesburg down 58/19 to tn. and maggievalley in nc. What kind of roads and ridding conditons has she picked out?
    If it happens to rain from Hazard to Whitesburg.....watch for slick roads, from coal truck dust. It is like ice when it is wet. I am in Manchester. between London and Hazard,,,,,Shot me a message if I can help you in my area at all...Have room for free night stay if you need that. Be safe..Have fun. That is all country. Thats about all I can tell ya...Good roads...Just slick where the coal dust is if it is wet.....Hazard---Whitesburg. And east of Hazard on 80 is the same. Be careful.......Danny.

Art sorry we can't make the get together thanks for the invite. Danny glad to here about the roads, what's the weather usually like the last two weeks in june?

mustang studded wide touring seat with drivers backrest ,kury iso flame grips, freeway bars, hondaline luggage rack and backrest, kury consteliation rear floorboards, leatherlike hard bags, switch blade 2 up windshield, N.C. lower deflectors, 50's Boys cruise

It is usually nice that part of the year.....Ride safe.

I think I might be going through Big Stone Gap next week on my way to a bubby house in Bristol. What is there to see. I was goofing around on the net and found what look like on overlook tower, but now I cant seem to find it.
    Maybe some of you guys have been in that area and can give me a heads up on where to go.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.