Honda VTX Forum banner

Post Your Riding Action Shots

4K views 52 replies 31 participants last post by  Bull117 
#1 ·
I got the chance to ride the Tail of the Dragon on Saturday. I'm curious how many others have ridden it and opted for the $7 photos. Pricey, but a part of the experience I suppose.

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motorcycling Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycling

See less See more
#28 ·
One of many shots I've bought from riding The Dragon. I'm lucky as I live 45 minutes away from it. I've probably got 70 round trips through.

#30 ·
I haven't seen anything on Killboy for the Cherohala.
Yep. I just went and looked at the site and I didn't see any pics posted for the Cherohalla since last year in October. That pic of us taken sometime last year.

#34 ·
Took my shadow to the skyway/dragon last year and was very sad when I saw the killboy s2000 pull out... Followed him down the rest of the dragon, missed the photo by minutes and it was my last day available to go to that side fo the state :(

#35 ·
Took my shadow to the skyway/dragon last year and was very sad when I saw the killboy s2000 pull out... Followed him down the rest of the dragon, missed the photo by minutes and it was my last day available to go to that side fo the state :(
That just means you have to go again! Road trip!! :mrgreen:

#42 ·
action shot

Me on the Dragon back in 05 Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motorcycling Motor vehicle

#44 ·
Man I have to do that!

#48 ·
You did it again Tassy...one fine bike.

Bull

Thanks. Had one in 2003 the Red Sled if you remember it from www.bareasschoppers.com
Sold it to a guy overseas. Waited a couple of years and wanted my bike back. So we built a better version of the old.
A lot of time effort and money went into her. I appreciate the complement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.