Lexington
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lexington

Default Lexington

Anyone around ? Going to be at the Ramada Conference center till Friday for a Crusers Club USA Rally . Like to meet up with some other X riders .
    Thumper

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

I am up the road about 10 miles, in Georgetown I75 exit 120. Looks like you are at Exit 113. A few good places to eat on Exit 126, including some local places if you like to avoid the big chain restaurants.

PM sent with contact info.

Default cruisers

Came by Ramada this evening, but wasn't wearing my tux, otherwise I would have crashed the dinner/dance.
    Red '04 1300C, Corbin DT, Hondaline WS, 1300R bars w/TM risers, Cobra Slashdowns, Foot's Mod, buffed wheels, Progressive fork springs, PaPa's Down Under bracket ....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.