Ky riders check list! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ky riders check list!

the good weather is almost gone. Im open this Sunday. Live in Nicholasville.
    Ferret
    Motorcycles Saved My Life.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Might be able to get a ride on this Sunday. I'll have to see what the wife has in plan for me, but yea, a ride Sunday sounds good.

Send me an email maybe Sat or so and let me know where to meet ya.
    Joe

2003 VTX 1800S3, Desmog mod, Leatherlyke saddlebags, ME 880 tires, Ground fix mod, Cobra backrest and rack, Dyna-beads, Vance and Hines big shots, Kury grips with large heavy bar end weights, Kury brake peddle pad, Bares tail light mod, Power Port, C model Risers, pressure indicating valve stem covers, chrome finder louvers, chrome tail light cover. Wide touring Mustang seat with back rest, including studs and conchos.

Understand about the wife Bring her with dont know if mine will ride or not. We can meet at the BP Gas Station on Harrisburg rd (6 say 12:30 run some back roads.
    Ferret
    Motorcycles Saved My Life.

hey JoeTee, wees gonna have ta hookup fer a ride soon. maybe few days left. any others wanna join in lets get tagether soon. (trust me i sound worst than my hillbilly spellin). dang jus saw where i missd out bout four weeks ago. maybe theres time for another weekend ride. ill be lookin at the post daily. hope to see yall soon.
    Last edited by berthasman; 11-14-2011 at 11:23 PM. Reason: refresh

Yes I do want to ride. I think you have my cell number, right? Give me a call if the weather permits us.
    Joe

2003 VTX 1800S3, Desmog mod, Leatherlyke saddlebags, ME 880 tires, Ground fix mod, Cobra backrest and rack, Dyna-beads, Vance and Hines big shots, Kury grips with large heavy bar end weights, Kury brake peddle pad, Bares tail light mod, Power Port, C model Risers, pressure indicating valve stem covers, chrome finder louvers, chrome tail light cover. Wide touring Mustang seat with back rest, including studs and conchos.

Default JoeTee

sent you pm

Quote Originally Posted by berthasman View Post
    sent you pm
    I didn't get a PM, But I had to work today, Sat. I would like to ride tomorrow but it is supposed to rain. Boooo

Anyway, give me a call if it isn't to bad.
    Joe

rode a little while today Joe felt pretty good. Ron

Default JoeTee

HEY JOE PM ME WITH YOUR NUMBER PLEASE. THANKS MAN
    ~HOT-ROD~

Quote Originally Posted by rebelron542 View Post
    rode a little while today Joe felt pretty good. Ron
    Winter has come to fast. I want to ride bad. Maybe I need some heated clothing and boots. I don't know, I really don't like wet or freezing weather while riding. Oh well. I'll just have to wait it out.
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by berthasman View Post
    HEY JOE PM ME WITH YOUR NUMBER PLEASE. THANKS MAN
    I PM'd you with number.
    Joe

When I was in my late teens & early 20's I rode hare scrambles & didn't care what the weather was. Now that I'm in my 60's I'm a fair weather rider!
    Last edited by BobD; 12-14-2011 at 08:15 AM.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

"Darkside" 3/22/11 Yokohama Avid Touring S P205/60R16
    2005 1800N2

I used to also live a pretty wild life when I was young and like you, the weather didn't matter. I'm now in my 50's and get nervous on wet icy roads. I've done it but don't really like it. In fact, I had a rear flat on the interstate not to long ago in the rain and it was about midnight. That was scary at 70 mph.

Thumbs up

Im here!
    2002, Black 1800C, BUB'S

Default I still lurk about on ocassion but . . .

County Girl's about the only name I recognize and Hey TIMMER are you still out there somewhere ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Cow View Post
    County Girl's about the only name I recognize and Hey TIMMER are you still out there somewhere ?

I am. Just saw your post. Don't check in here much. Bought an old CB750K and have been mostly riding
    that but plan on riding out west again this Summer on the VTX. Probably do the 10th anniversary of the Coloradical in July and then deciding how far I want to go after that. May ride North and come back down the Pacific Coast Highway. May just hang out in Colorado and New Mexico and then take a southern route home. Not sure yet.
    Last edited by Timmer; 01-16-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    Timmer, Louisville
    '05 1300C Sold
    '06 Yamaha FJR
    '09 BMW R 1200 GSA
    '74 Honda CB750K4

Breaker !! Breaker.....Still here...

Senior Moments

Still here too. Sure hope I get to ride again. It is taking forever to recover from surgery. I would love to ride CO this summer. We went in '06. Time sure flies by.

I'm here, with a serious case of PMS!

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

2005 1800N2

Quote Originally Posted by Timmer View Post
    I am. Just saw your post. Don't check in here much. Bought an old CB750K and have been mostly riding
    that but plan on riding out west again this Summer on the VTX. Probably do the 10th anniversary of the Coloradical in July and then deciding how far I want to go after that. May ride North and come back down the Pacific Coast Highway. May just hang out in Colorado and New Mexico and then take a southern route home. Not sure yet.
    Nothing wrong with the older bikes, lots of fun and great mileage too. I'll keep my eyes on the Coloradical who knows maybe I'll make it out that way myself.

Great to hear from you Timmer.

Default OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Country Girl View Post
    Still here too. Sure hope I get to ride again. It is taking forever to recover from surgery. I would love to ride CO this summer. We went in '06. Time sure flies by.
    OMG. Your sure right about time flying by. And I'm afraid the older I get the faster it goes.

Hope you fully recovery CG. Colorado would be nice this year.

Default paducah here.

Riding every day I can

Default alive

And well in paducah

Lets go riding!

I'm ready!

2005 1800N2

Mt sterling ky bout 30 mins east of lexington

Old thread, but I wanted to chime in. Just got my 1800S 2 weeks ago. Live in glasgow ky. Anyone in Ky still around?

Cool

Still kickin'

I'm still here

2005 1800N2

Also new to the vtx community. Cynthiana ky chiming in. Dad also has a vtx which is what led me to look for one.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.