Intro/LED Turn Signals
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Intro/LED Turn Signals

Default Intro/LED Turn Signals

Wazzup.

I just moved here from LA (that's Los Angeles, not Louisiana). Been riding the X since '06, minus a year due to an accident. I'm in Tupelo, so if any of y'all are up this way, let's hook up.

I need someone who knows wiring to help me with my turn signals. I can do any of the bolt on stuff, but I don't know anything about wiring.

Cool

Axel
    I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Welcome to Mississippi! I may be up your way this weekend. There is a car/bike show in Ecru Sunday and Monday my buddy and I are talking about riding up for. If you know anything about it please post the info. We are afraid of riding all the way up and finding the show to be small and not worth the trip.
    What do you need help with on the turn signals? Are you installing mini-bullets?
    2007 VTX 1300R On Civil Rights: MLK fought to gain them NRA fights to retain them I am the NRA

Welcome to the board. I think mudslinger83 is in tupelo. He hasn't had his bike long, I'm sure he would ride with ya. Were in horn lake nw part of the state. Get up this way holler at us. Brian

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.