waynesboro va,
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: waynesboro va,

Default waynesboro va,

anyone on here ride near waynesborob,va , and how many of u been thru goshen pass this summer ?
    '03 1800,Darksider 205/65/16, v&h big shots , fuel commander(removed) , k&n filter ,bags & sheild,ultimate big boy seat ( AN AMERICAN BADASS )

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Bartlett, TN AKA "The FLAT side of the state"

Wow . . . I don't live in that area in anymore, but I grew up there . . . was just scrolling through the VA Posts and saw this one . . . used to drive through Goshen Pass 50 times a year as a kid . . . ran my first 10K Race in Waynesboro . . . memories . . .

Would love to take a bike ride back through those areas and see how much has changed . . .

Proud Mid-South Member #7 (Formally known as the Tennessee Forum)
    2003 VTX1800R - Gone
    2007 VTX1800T - Totalled
    2004 VTX1800C - Gone

2013 HD Road Glide Ultra, Big Blue Pearl!!!

well joe, do it this year, and come on down to fredericksburg, va. the last weekend in may, to the east coast gathering with bulldog

Bartlett, TN AKA "The FLAT side of the state"

That would be great, Slider and I were both seriously looking at putting the ECG on the calendar, but we have twin grand-babies on the way late Spring/early Summer time frame, so a lot hinges on how things turn out with that. IF, and that's a big IF, my daugher let's my wife bring the grandson home for a little while after the new babies are born, we won't be doing ANY riding for a few weeks end of May beginning of June.

Proud Mid-South Member #7 (Formally known as the Tennessee Forum)
    2003 VTX1800R - Gone
    2007 VTX1800T - Totalled
    2004 VTX1800C - Gone

2013 HD Road Glide Ultra, Big Blue Pearl!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.