VTX Breakfast ride
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VTX Breakfast ride

Default VTX Breakfast ride

Tomorrow off to the Wigwam in Wahoo
    Our starting point is the Ustop ( Phillips 66 ) at Hwy 6 (Cornhusker) and 84th Street, Lincoln about 7:50. Its about a 30 mile, 35 min ride each way.

If your coming in from another direction will meet you at the wigwam arround 8:40

8:00 Clutches out, Phillips 66 @ HWY 6 and 84th street >>>Wigwam - Wahoo

hope to see you!

TAKE THE LONG WAY HOME

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Would like to meet up with you Chris, but we are going on the PGR mission in Norfolk tomorrow morning. Haven't seen you for awhile and would sure like to meet up with you again.
    Bought another bike for the stable by the way. Got a Goldwing several weeks ago. It's a used one with 40,000 miles, loaded pretty well, and silver in color, and my wife just loves it. Kept my VTX. Sure couldn't let it go!
    See ya down the road!
    Larry

2002 1800 Retro Patriot Guard Rider
    Ultimate seats, VTXexhaust, 1300 final drive, Darkside convert, Jensen AM/FM stereo, HID headlight, much more and lots of Chrome!

Larry,

Good to hear from you as well, congradualtions on the wing. A few years back rented a Wing and took thru Deals Gap it was a blast...
    I could see getting one of those. Glad to hear you still have the X.

It was Foggy for the Breakfast run, no rain and temps were good. dlewis and I had a good time. Food at the Wigwam is as good as it gets.

Next weeks breakfast run is to NE city. If anyone know a good breakfast cafe let me know. I usually go to Sap Bro's on I-29, but they may be under water???

TAKE THE LONG WAY HOME

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.