Bike Night?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bike Night?

Default Bike Night?

Do you guys over the bridge have a bike night? where are the bikes meet up at one place? Hot Springs? Little Rock? Forest City trying to get some information to bring X's from here over the bridge on a run...

Mid South Rider #17 "X" Extreme

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

High Water Landing does a small bike day on sundays 2-7 at Horseshoe Lake. The do it every 1st and 3rd sunday of the month. They have good food and cold drinks.
    This toy seems to have it all. The VTX and the ace are gone and yes I miss them.

Hooters in No. Little Rock has bike night on Thursdays starting at 7pm

Lol. Memphis to north little rock on Wednesday night. Lol go ahead cezar have fun.

I need to hit the horseshoe Sunday ride in. Let me know when your going again Ronnie I might tag along.
    "Hi, this is Falcon, yeah, I'm working, ya'll have fun riding . . . JERKS!!"
    "Proud Member of The Mid-South Board #13 (Formerly known as the Tennessee Forum ) "
    The statement above is the ramblings of a wanna be trucker who is probably just bored driving the highways!!!
    no bike no more...

States I've rode in on a bike

Im sure we will head down there this sunday again. We always have a good time. Come on down.
    This toy seems to have it all. The VTX and the ace are gone and yes I miss them.

Ok where is it located at horseshoe. I'll try to make it.
    "Hi, this is Falcon, yeah, I'm working, ya'll have fun riding . . . JERKS!!"
    "Proud Member of The Mid-South Board #13 (Formerly known as the Tennessee Forum ) "
    The statement above is the ramblings of a wanna be trucker who is probably just bored driving the highways!!!
    no bike no more...

States I've rode in on a bike

Its easy to find. 40 west leaving west Memphis pass the rest area and the scales take the very next exit go south. We can meet up if anybody wants to.

Its easy to find. 40 west leaving west Memphis pass the rest area and the scales take the very next exit go south. We can meet up if anybody wants to.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.