Honda VTX Forum banner

Looking for stock 2009 1300R mufflers.

612 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Fudd 
#1 ·
Got an annoying noise on my bike, sounds like exhaust leak but, all gaskets/seals were just replaced 3 weeks ago and all good and torqued to factory specs.

Sound is definitely coming from exhaust area and I would like to replace the mufflers only to see if the noise go away.

So, that being said, I'm NOT looking to spend too much "just to see".

I know I can get some aftermarket mufflers from J.C Whitney pretty "cheap" to fit the bike but, I'd like to keep this bike original.

Message me with price + shipping, mileage, condition and photo, please.

#3 ·
Well..

Don't know if yours will fit or not being that it's a "C" model.

You see the photo of my bike, does yours look anything like mine? All I need is the mufflers, not the entire exhaust.

If they look similar, find out what it'll cost to ship it to me UPS and we'll work out a payment plan...paypal, credit card, cash, money order...???

#4 ·
WOW, what the???

With so many of you guys sticking on after market exhausts on here, supposedly, NO ONE have the OEM mufflers laying around their garage? :confused:

Come on guys, help me out here. I need a set to replace my OEM and I'd like to keep mine factory original.

If anyone have a set laying around, let me know what you want for them, including shipping to AZ and your preferred method of payment. Paypal is my preferred method...

Thanks.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.