Sick Fiddy build stalled - need help in North Dakota
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sick Fiddy build stalled - need help in North Dakota

Default Sick Fiddy build stalled - need help in North Dakota

My son and I started a motorcycle build earlier this year. The donor bike sat for years, and needs a lot of work. Once we got the carbs off, we decided they were bad enough we needed to get someone to clean them professionally. We found a guy in ND that was doing cleaning and rebuilding of these specific style carbs, and his price was good, so we decided to send our carbs off the be cleaned, rebuilt, and painted. That was several months ago. I have been very patient in e-mail corespondance, and have been promised they will be done in a few days with each e-mail. (maybe 4 e-mails over a few months time) The last time I was told the carbs would be done in a few days was 4 weeks ago. I sent an e-mail again this past week, and now I am getting no response. At this point I get the feeling that this guy has no intention of returning my carbs. For all I know, he rebuilt them and sold them.

Is there anyone near Abercrombie ND who would be willing to ride over and try to retrieve my son's carbs for me? I'm not looking for someone to rough the guy up or anything. I just want the carbs back, or a solid confirmation that the guy doesn't have them any longer. We need to move along.
    Back on the road. 2003 lightly moddified 118ci C model.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Default carbs

PM sent.......we'll get 'em

I was there Saturday.. Wish you would have posted. Whoever is riding down, let me know and I will see if I can go with.... If I can't, might know someone who would....

Steelhorseman is working the issue for me. Hopeing it wn't end up being a major issue for him. I hate to ask someone else to deal with this, but I sure do appreciate Ted stepping up.
    Back on the road. 2003 lightly moddified 118ci C model.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.