Help parts needed
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help parts needed

Default Help parts needed

me and the wife slid on a bunch of gravel and wound up in the ditch.she wound up with a sprained nee,elbow,neck. I received the same with the edition of a broken wrist.other than that we are just sore.
    bike was totaled by insurance.I bought her back a 2004 VTX 1300s and am trying to put her back together.
    I am in need of front forks/shocks front fender and handlebars I can't afford new parts because doc.Say's i will be off work for 6 to 12 weeks.I will have to use most of insurance money for bills.any help will be greatly appreciated.
    THANKS Top Dog
    Last edited by Top Dog; 10-06-2011 at 11:33 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

u need rear shocks?
    Live as if........

R.I.P. 2004 VTX1300C
    R.I.P. 2004 VTX1300C Pro Street

Glad to hear you 2 got through it as good as you did. Can't help you with the parts. Haven't done that many mods to have the parts to giveya. Good luck on putting the bike back together. Take it easy and heal well.

"06" 1300R mustang seat, led light kit, 4" risers, biggest bags I could get, Memphis Batwing
    Ride Free, Ride Safe
    White, Straight, Republicain Male, so how else can I piss you off today

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.