Honda VTX Forum banner

Polar bear run

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Mountain Rider 
#1 ·
I know this is a bit off, but Pontiac asked me so i am passing it on what plans do we want for the First

#3 ·
Guys and gals the plan is 10 am downtown Memphis Visitors center , for a Bike blessing and a little viewing of the Ski club then off to Geno ,and Marie Williams for a pot Luck , I will turn this over to my boy geno now so holler up on what you can do to Help

#5 ·
We'll be bringing something warm and cozy over the day before, Geno . . . I'll prolly be dropping it off on my way home from work . . . don't have an exact time yet, when it gets a little closer I'll confirm.

Need an address, my brutha, so my old arse don't get lost!! :)

GIJoe

#8 ·
:lol: I'll bring it in the locking crotch-pot!! The one where if you break the lock it reaches out and slaps you!! Hahahaha

#10 ·
Ewwww.... Im not eating what joe brings in his crotch pot....

Lol

I am.due home the 29 or 30. If I don't go to.little rock for new years I may just tag along. If that's ok?

Sent from somewhere out there

#12 ·
Lol. Hope the bike still runs. Poor thing probably hates me for keepin her locked up

Sent from somewhere out there

#13 ·
Hahaha . . . Lisa mentioned a couple different kinds of cheeses (some home made cheese balls) with crackers . . . . and "No" Dan, I do not know how cheese is able to grow "Balls!" LOL

Looking forward to the ride and fellowship . . . as always!!

#14 ·
if anyone in Middle Tennessee is interested, the is a Polar Bear run in Columbia on the 1st. Starts and ends at the Senior citizens Center, Maury County Park. First bike out at 10AM, last bike in at 2PM. Cost is $20 per scorecard, all proceeds go to a charity. Lunch is furnished, and prizes are given away at 2:30. I think this is the 19th year for this event. It's a lot of fun. I have done about 16 of them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.