wayne

O I forgot.
    I think it was new moan ya she had
    Theres one for ya Jason.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Nice.
    We had 2 inches on the back porch this morning. Nearly non existent by the time i got to work.
    Our truck driver tried to leave Newport and come make a pick up here in town and got turned around by troopers on HWY 20 30 minutes after he left.

Must be terrible with all that snow.We got about 1/2 inch last night.Haven't gone out with the valk this week yet.I'm doing a little customizing on it.I'm making some brass nut covers an covers for the valve cover bolts,all solid polished brass.Gives me something to do in the crummy weather.I'm hoping to change my front tire this week an also going to put on the WWW inserts an see how they look.Art

Quote Originally Posted by wayne View Post
    Man, what kind of air pressure are you running in it?

Max, but I knew it was low when I loaded up. I didn't want to drag the compressor out so I figured it would get to the station.

By-the-way .... It didn't look low, but the Venum is a stiff sidewall. Rolled right off the rim going through the "S" curve two up and loaded with lugage.
    2003 VTX 1800 C

wayne

That must have been a funny feeling.
    Did you pucker a little?
    I had a tire go flat fast on me at about 30, and its hard to get stoped or slowed down.

wayne

I have gotten a few days of rideing in, looking forward to some better weather.

I go to the YMCA and work out the shoulder about 4 days a week. It is getting stronger.
    I have been bidding on jobs, and I have 4 of them to start in the next 2 weeks. Doc says I can do just about anything my shoulder will let me do.
    One job is the flooring at NWCCredit Union. its new and Im working with another Contractor, I hope I bid it OK.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne View Post
    That must have been a funny feeling.
    Did you pucker a little?
    I had a tire go flat fast on me at about 30, and its hard to get stoped or slowed down.
    I had that Mustang Seat sucked so far up my ...... Well let's just say I had a good grip and couldn't fall off if I wanted to.
    2003 VTX 1800 C

wayne

Anyone else had enough of this weather?

I was going to get the bike out last week but the weather changed my mind. Next week rain or shine it rolls out of the toyhauler. I did see a lot of bikes out sunday in the sun. Jim

wayne

I washed the dust and bugs off mine a couple of weeks ago, but, I havent had time to go for a ride.

wayne

Warmer weather comeing up.
    I hope to get out, but I may have to go to the coast this weekend and take some tools. Heck, I may put the bike in the back also

Well I guess the good weather just doesnt like me. I was in central Cal for a few days when the weather was nice and I come home to thunder storms and rain. In Cal it was to hot at 95 and I was around a bunch of non beer drinkers. Jim

wayne

Did that stop you from haveing one?
    I went for a ride on Sun and Mon. I got back from the coast about noon on Sun. Been working on my house, well, the back yard anyway, and cutting brush, running chain saw about killed my left arm, I could hold it up Fri about 4 in the afternoon, its still a little weak.
    Watched the lighting bolts in the East from my house.

I did get a cold one down at the motel. I unloaded the bike yesterday and rode it into the garage. Hoping for warmer weather this weekend. Jim

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.