Foilage NC/TN Border Today?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Foilage NC/TN Border Today?

Default Foilage NC/TN Border Today?

Hope all is well w/ the VTX family... Wondering if anyone has any "first hand" knowledge of how the leaves are popin right now along the TN/NC border?? Thanks in advance for your help...

Find your Freedom !!!!!
    02 1800 C

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Thumbs up Leaves a changin

I am a student at WCU and see the leaves around Western North Carolina on a daily basis and in the past month they have changed quite a bit, I think it would be a great ride. I am new to motorcycles and and am looking forward to riding with some people from this site. The VTXOA seems like an awesome group.

Andrew, will be visiting that area in a couple weeks for a campus visit. May look you up if possible for some local riding information

I'm not going gray, I'm going chrome

Just got back from Asheville last weekend, and it was very nice. Lots of colors everywhere, although some trees had already gotten rid of theirs.

Andrew, we have a friend at WCU, was supposed to visit him last weekend, but he was busy with chorus practice. Happen to know a freshman named Caleb Camp?

08 1800N

I live in Franklin, NC, and travel the entire area regularly. most of the leaves are gone along the border, but are still pretty nice in lower elevations.

You guys can PM me if you want any info on the area or wanna ride.
    [SIGPIC]
    2008 vtx1300r pearl white
    hondaline backrest, MS batwing, BadX seat
    Reality is not relative!!!!!

Exclamation

I can't add a lot to what's happening in your area, but I'm not too far away in Charleston, SC and I can tell you the colors are just peaking here. I spent several hours on the bike in the last few days and the colors are great now. I also make my living as a pilot and flew a crowd to the Clemson/Wake Forest game in Clemson, SC today. The colors there in the foothills were really nice f/ the air. Once I landed however, I noticed the peak had passed. It was still beautifu; just not at peak. But don't let that stop you; if the weather is good in the next few days, get on the bike and go. You won't be disappointed.

No, that name doesn't sound familiar. I am in my 5th year here, I don't know may freshman. If anyone decides to head up here just shoot me a pm, I am definitely up for a ride, let me know in advance if possible, I took my X home the other day since it was getting into the 30's and now with bike 160 miles away it is about 75 degrees outside
    2002 1800c Supertrapp Mean mothers, Kuryakyn Procharger intake, dynojet programmer, 21" front wheel, 6* trees, fat drag bars, NX nitrous and much more.

Ride fast or get passed!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.