Anyone near Sioux City wanna lend a hand?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone near Sioux City wanna lend a hand?

Default Anyone near Sioux City wanna lend a hand?

I am not mechanically inclined and am super nervous about working on my own bike.

I want the Ground Fix done and the Pair Removal done.

Anybody done these that is close to me and wants to help me out?

If I printed the How To step by steps, would my dealer do the work?

I really want these things done but do not want to do it myself for fear of screwing my bike up.

Thanks...

2012 Harley Davidson Street Glide

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

If I didn't live on the other side of the state I'd be more than willing to lend you a hand. Earlier in the riding season we did pair valve removal to my buddies 1800F and then put on some rineheart pipes. Your more than welcome to make the long 5+ hr drive to Davenport and we can put it up on the stand in the garage and get our hands dirty. I'm guessing someone closer will offer assistance but feel free to come on over.

Having a second set of hands to do the tank removal is nice, after that the work is rather easy. Just followed the instructions from big's site, think it's also a sticky here on the "how to" forum.

Best of luck...

2008 Pearl Yellow VTX-1300C with a touch of GREEN!!!!!!
    A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
    is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.