Need help with "All-Tech pool table"
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with "All-Tech pool table"

Default Need help with "All-Tech pool table"

I am reaching out to all members down south....A couple of weeks ago I acquire this "All-Tech industries" pool table. Is in great shape for being a coin table from the sixties!

All-Tech is not around anymore as far as I know, maybe under a new name, time will tell. I don't know the value of this table in today's market nor I care. I really like the look of it and that is was made for outdoors, it makes a great conversation piece.

I have never attempted to restore something like this, that is where you guys come in. I'm looking for some direction as to where I may be able to find parts, refinish some parts....etc. for this table. All I was able to find out about this table is that it was made in Hialeah, Florida In the sixties! Most of what I have learned comes from this Old magazine (page 59) http://books.google.com/books?id=zwo...page&q&f=false

Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated!
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPA!

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Can't help but thanks for the links.. Brings back some memories. Loved looking at the top 100 LP's and songs...
    Good luck with your find...
    2007 1300R Titanium, de-badged, Coyote gas cap hinge, National Cycle highway bars, progressive 412, loud ass Stebel horn, Batwing, Harley Aux Lights, Rivco solo rack and some Pony paint..

Check out someone that recovers the rugs on pool tables. Maybe a bigger company that's been around for awhile, have them come out to give you an estimate, then pick their brain while the're there.

Lightbulb Here are some links I used for reseach

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.