Wherefore Art Thou, Oh VTX Motormen?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wherefore Art Thou, Oh VTX Motormen?

Exclamation Wherefore Art Thou, Oh VTX Motormen?

Is it just me or does this venue really slack off when the weather turns cooler? I would have thought it would have been the opposite. I would have expected fewer posts when the weather was good because everyone would be out riding. Conversely, I would have thought this forum would be more active in the colder months because fewer folks would be out on their bikes. WRONG! Exactly the opposite is true.
    Well, what the Hell! Who really cares? I'm just very glad to be part of all this. I write this from a hotel room in Little Rock, Arkansas, wishing to hell I was home riding w/ you guys. And to those of you I won't see before the holidays, Have a Wonderful Time! May whatever God you believe in bestow massive amounts of chrome upon your person and let's go riding shortly after the New Year!

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

I am still here.
    Have until Monday with this cast on my right wrist then I can start riding more and driving the truck less. 3 hair line fractures in my right wrist, 3 different bones with hair line fractures.

2003R..................... Darkside Rebel and Proud of it. 100,000 Mile Club
    Home made doolies, Crash Bar, Light Bar, Harley Bags, Reckless Batwing,
    Kuryakyn Hypercharger, Highway Pegs, Corbin Tourer Seat, to name
    some of the many mods. Leo

My guess is when people aren't riding they have nothing about riding to talk about. Me I live in Florida riding is year round, I'm alway up for motorcycle talk.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by motorcyclereb View Post
    I am still here.
    Have until Monday with this cast on my right wrist then I can start riding more and driving the truck less. 3 hair line fractures in my right wrist, 3 different bones with hair line fractures.
    That doesn't sound like any fun at all. Here's to a speedy, full recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by motorcyclereb View Post
    I am still here.

Leo, what happened?
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold
    A-10 Thunderbolt paint 03 1800R, PCIII, Reinhardt pipes, Tornado intake, Dyno'd, PAIR mod, ultimateX lowrider seat, ISO grips w/boss, brake away cruise.
    01 Harley Road Glide Screaming Eagle

We are short handed at work , so I am working a real screwed up schedule.I just added some stabil to my gas and fired the bike up for a few minutes, I have no Idea when I will be able to ride again.

We need to get some t shirts that say " VTX MOTORMEN " on them

Quote Originally Posted by LowCountryRider View Post
    Is it just me or does this venue really slack off when the weather turns cooler? I would have thought it would have been the opposite. I would have expected fewer posts when the weather was good because everyone would be out riding. Conversely, I would have thought this forum would be more active in the colder months because fewer folks would be out on their bikes. WRONG! Exactly the opposite is true.
    Well, what the Hell! Who really cares? I'm just very glad to be part of all this. I write this from a hotel room in Little Rock, Arkansas, wishing to hell I was home riding w/ you guys. And to those of you I won't see before the holidays, Have a Wonderful Time! May whatever God you believe in bestow massive amounts of chrome upon your person and let's go riding shortly after the New Year!
    It does seem like a shame that all our free riding time has dried up. Other than a 2-3 hr solo ride on a weekend seems to be the only escape. One of us, no names please (Carl) even sunk to putting Stabil in the tank .

I think it's only temporary though. The motor men shall ride again
    2006 VTX 1300C

I am looking onto having t shirts made with " VTX Motormen" on them . Any one interested?

Exclamation

[QUOTE=noangel2112;3408305]I am looking onto having t shirts made with " VTX Motormen" on them . Any one interested?[/QUOT

Sounds good to me.

Things have just been absolutely CRAZY for me here at work and with my daughter in from Tennessee... Hopefully things will slow down some soon and I will not only be riding more, but also be able to interact with the forum more as well. At least I do still ride just about every day! Sometimes it is colder than ****, but the ride makes it worth it to me...

Dunno if the "VTX Motormen" is an exclusive group, but if not I am down for it!
    2004 1800C

We are not exclusive ,and I am looking into some t shirts with our new title which Dave the pilot came up with.

Quote Originally Posted by etherbunny View Post
    Things have just been absolutely CRAZY for me here at work and with my daughter in from Tennessee... Hopefully things will slow down some soon and I will not only be riding more, but also be able to interact with the forum more as well. At least I do still ride just about every day! Sometimes it is colder than ****, but the ride makes it worth it to me...

Dunno if the "VTX Motormen" is an exclusive group, but if not I am down for it!
    I was wondering where you been hiding. Hope to get you out on another ride soon, I understand you need to spend time with family first though.
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold
    A-10 Thunderbolt paint 03 1800R, PCIII, Reinhardt pipes, Tornado intake, Dyno'd, PAIR mod, ultimateX lowrider seat, ISO grips w/boss, brake away cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by noangel2112 View Post
    We are not exclusive ,and I am looking into some t shirts with our new title which Dave the pilot came up with.
    I like the name as well but why not stick with our SC VTX riders, we already have the patches for that and the shirts would be an added plus?
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold

I would go along with the Vtx X Riders shirts, how about we put " low country chapter " in small letters on the front ?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by noangel2112 View Post
    I would go along with the Vtx X Riders shirts, how about we put " low country chapter " in small letters on the front ?
    Would they come in size Extra Huge so noangel and I could get into them?

You mean "Fatboy" sizes ?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.