friends
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: friends

Default friends

gess we just lost touch know one here any more winter got everyone, hope all have a happy new year

VTX1300R 2007 Memphis shaded, Large Silver Bullets Fog lights cobra highway bar and I bolted the saddlebages on foot peg on highway bar

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Well I'm still here. Winter gets most of us, but as you know I ride year round. Took some vacation time so have been off for two weeks and am using the time to do maintanance on the VTX. Replenished the brakes with new fluid and will finish replenishing the coolant today. My son is home on his Christmas break so we have been working on his car as well. replaced his hood lift supports but I let "him" turn the wrench to install those yesterday! If Saturday turns out as nice as I hear it will I'll be up for a nice ride to Natchez or Ratliff Ferry!
    2007 VTX 1300R On Civil Rights: MLK fought to gain them NRA fights to retain them I am the NRA

We are still here, Just have not been doing any riding lately. We are doing a M&G in Feb. Twin Peaks in Baton Rouge La. 6990 Siegen Ln. Feb 4 2012. Meeting for noon.

This board is damn near as quiet as the Louisiana board. Y'all must be sleeping also.

Well I woke up. Can't make the m&g due to a class the same day. Finally taking the NRA pistol course.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk
    2007 VTX 1300R On Civil Rights: MLK fought to gain them NRA fights to retain them I am the NRA

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.