Need feed back in Miami area.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need feed back in Miami area.

Default Need SERVICE feed back in the Miami area.

What do you guys think about the mechanic, repair & service area at GABLES HONDA, on 7300 BIRD Road, Miami FL 33155 ...www.gablesmotorsports.com.Are they any good and reliable? How about their mark-up on prices... are they reasonable?The real point here is: Do they perform a GOOD and trustful job on the bikes?Thanks for the feed backs.
    Last edited by W.Divemaster; 01-25-2012 at 01:59 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

I was not at all satisfied.....They were given 2 chances. The first time they told me 2-3 days for the repair....after not hearing back from them in 5 days I called, and they didn't even start on the bike. The second time I made an appointment and I told them I have no other vehicle in South Florida as I already moved back to IL....They told me 2 hours for the service. SO I walked to the McDOnalds across from Tropical Park...stayed there 2 hours and went back. Again they didn't even start on the bike...I bitched them out heavily. They got to work on it under my supervision. I argued that their service sucks so I only had to pay tax. Go to Rick Case.

2009 Goldwing, 1996 Nighthawk

Thanks Hurricane! I'll keep an eye on them... as they have my new (2006) 1800.
    VTX 1800C - Miami, Florida
    USCG-AUX / IANTD / IDPA / NRA / TSSA

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.