Ruger GP100 (.357)
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ruger GP100 (.357)

  1. #1
    Senior Member jbeambabie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Posts
    538

    Default Ruger GP100 (.357)

    I posted this in the "Just stuff for sale" board.

    I have a gently used 4" Ruger GP100 (KGP-141) that I've only put about 200-300 rounds through.
    I'm looking to trade for a 1911 or sell this .357 outright. I'm open to any real suggestions.
    ****update*** I also have around 300 reloads that I can add to it

    http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthre...27#post3430727
    My parents said....
    I could be anything I wanted, so I became an a$$hole.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Pointman762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bainbridge, Indiana
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    The missus says if I want to upgrade my scoot this year I have to stop buying guns
    "Oh, bother", said Pooh as the tripwire clicked...



    Sunset Red '12 Victory Cross Country Tour
    Stage 1 Bassani Mufflers

    Re-Homed With hunter2379
    : Black '03 VTX 1800 Retro Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags Tsukayu Fairing Old Inc Classic Tour Pack Roadhouse Classics 2-1 Show Chrome guards Rivco Risers Rivco Passenger boards Darkside Yokohama AVID ENVigor 205/60R16 1300 final JTD Lowers Cobra Lightbar

  4. #3
    Senior Member jbeambabie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Posts
    538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pointman762 View Post
    The missus says if I want to upgrade my scoot this year I have to stop buying guns
    Explain to her that your doing an unselfish act by purchasing mine.

    That alone will allow me to purchase a gun, thus.... strengthening our economy..... and helping protect our soil in this great state as well as strengthening our country ....
    so really............................... you should be given as medal for your good deeds!
    My parents said....
    I could be anything I wanted, so I became an a$$hole.

  5. #4
    Senior Member Pointman762's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bainbridge, Indiana
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbeambabie View Post
    Explain to her that your doing an unselfish act by purchasing mine.

    That alone will allow me to purchase a gun, thus.... strengthening our economy..... and helping protect our soil in this great state as well as strengthening our country ....
    so really............................... you should be given as medal for your good deeds!
    I whole heartedly agree! Perhaps the problem with her is that I added another safe just last week... and once I rounded up all the strays it's now full, too...

    Women.

    Though honestly where I to go looking for something to drop $$ into it'd probably be a 1876 .45-60, 1886 .45-70 or 1895 .30-06, 7.62x54 or .405w...

    Honest! I can stop anytime!
    "Oh, bother", said Pooh as the tripwire clicked...



    Sunset Red '12 Victory Cross Country Tour
    Stage 1 Bassani Mufflers

    Re-Homed With hunter2379
    : Black '03 VTX 1800 Retro Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags Tsukayu Fairing Old Inc Classic Tour Pack Roadhouse Classics 2-1 Show Chrome guards Rivco Risers Rivco Passenger boards Darkside Yokohama AVID ENVigor 205/60R16 1300 final JTD Lowers Cobra Lightbar

  6. #5
    Senior Member jbeambabie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Posts
    538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pointman762 View Post
    I whole heartedly agree! Perhaps the problem with her is that I added another safe just last week... and once I rounded up all the strays it's now full, too...

    Women.

    Though honestly where I to go looking for something to drop $$ into it'd probably be a 1876 .45-60, 1886 .45-70 or 1895 .30-06, 7.62x54 or .405w...

    Honest! I can stop anytime!
    Sure you can.....
    My parents said....
    I could be anything I wanted, so I became an a$$hole.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •