Sailing thru the 70's
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sailing thru the 70's

Default Sailing thru the 70's

Sweet Deal.
    Turned work into fun...
    Dropped the car off at lunch and jumped on the VTX for the afternoon.
    Got in about 30 miles driving from one work location to the next.
    Do have to be careful though...a car with a doofus driver decided to share the same space with me in my lane.
    Did allot of honking and a little swearing...good thing I had on a full face helmet.
    Filled er up before parking for the night...ready for the next sweltering winters day.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

I ended up smoking some chicken instead of riding. I was also doing some some stuff to the bike and dropped an acorn nut off my windshield and I cannot find out where it went to. I looked all over the bike and tore the garage apart but don't see it anywhere. I guess I'll have to go to Ace and see if they have one.

1300R

Default Monday 31 Jan 2012

A sweet day for a 75 mile ride. Got off work at 3:15 and on the bike by 3:30. It sure felt good to be on the bike in the month of Jan. Stopped by the store for a few things for supper. I should of went out again today, but not make it.
    Gary (CSMgt Ret)
    Vet Nam Vet "68"

37 Years of Service
    2007 VTX 1300S

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.