Sunday, Sunday ,Sunday
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sunday, Sunday ,Sunday

Default Sunday, Sunday ,Sunday

Next Sunday the 12th I am off ,Hoping to get a ride together ,what about it fellas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by noangel2112 View Post
    Next Sunday the 12th I am off ,Hoping to get a ride together ,what about it fellas?
    Sounds good!

I'm not certain but I'd like to get out for a while and meet up with everybody.
    2006 VTX 1300C

You cops sure can pick em! Saturday is suppose to be sunny and warm, Sunday chance of rain and cool. But what the hell, sure I will ride with ya.
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold
    A-10 Thunderbolt paint 03 1800R, PCIII, Reinhardt pipes, Tornado intake, Dyno'd, PAIR mod, ultimateX lowrider seat, ISO grips w/boss, brake away cruise.
    01 Harley Road Glide Screaming Eagle

True, it may be a little on the cool side Sunday , but sunny. Where would you guys want to meet and ride to ?

Carl, new weather update for Sunday looks better then Saturday. Though a little cooler, it is suppose to be a nice sunny day. Warmer on Saturday but a slight chance of rain. Looking forward to riding, who is all going, speak up! Doesn't matter to me where and what time we start, though later in the afternoon may be warmer.
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold
    A-10 Thunderbolt paint 03 1800R, PCIII, Reinhardt pipes, Tornado intake, Dyno'd, PAIR mod, ultimateX lowrider seat, ISO grips w/boss, brake away cruise.

Cool Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

How about we all meet some central place for lunch and then head out. Temperatures, as RayRay said, should be higher later in the day. Destination is not too important; it'll just be nice to get on the road again. Either that or maybe we could all meet and ride to the Johnson Creek Tavern for lunch. I'm up for whatever works for you guys.

Where is the Johnson Creek tavern ?

Yeah, where that be? Who is that guy and who invited him? Lunch idea sounds good to me.
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold

Cool

Where is the Johnson Creek tavern ?
    Sorry, I thought I'd been there w/ some of you guys. The Johnson Creek Tavern (better known as JCT) is on the Sea Island Parkway (aka Route 21) south of Beaufort on the left hand side of the road at the Johnson Creek Bridge just north of Hunting Island. Inside and outside seating, good food, cold beer and reasonable prices; it's one of my favorite rides.

Cool

Just did a weather check for Sunday. Looks like a high of 49 degrees. That may be a tad cool for me.

I agree with Dave about the cold, maybe too frigid to ride all the way to Beafort, How about we meet in Summervile for lunch ,say Ryans at 12 noon , Take a short ride and call it a day ?

I agree with Dave about the cold, maybe too frigid to ride all the way to Beafort, How about we meet in Summervile for lunch ,say Ryans at 12 noon , Take a short ride and call it a day ?

I like the sound of that!
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday! What do you say Carl, do you have that day off. The newest update to the weather shows the rain coming today and none for tomorrow (Saturday). The temps are a lot warmer for Saturday than Sunday, by about 10 degrees. Want to change this ride to Saturday?
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold

I would love to ride Saturday, except I will be working. Sunday will be my last weekend day off for a few weeks. I couldn't blame you guys if you ride tommorow, Saturday. But I wont be able to make it.

I would love to ride Saturday, except I will be working. Sunday will be my last weekend day off for a few weeks. I couldn't blame you guys if you ride tommorow, Saturday. But I wont be able to make it.
    No problem, we will just ride Sunday with ya, heck maybe some of us will ride both days. Cold weather, no problem thanks to leather.
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold

I had another idea for Sunday, Would you guys want to meet me in Holly HIll ? We could ride over to Lone Star BBQ for lunch then ride from there? We could meet at 12 noon in the parking lot of, the now defunct, Joe's Diner.
    Last edited by noangel2112; 02-10-2012 at 01:35 PM.

That will work for me, how about it guys?
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold

Quote Originally Posted by SCteach View Post
    Yeah, where that be? Who is that guy and who invited him? Lunch idea sounds good to me.

It's that little tavern down on Johnson Creek, you guys know the place.

I think Dave took Raymo and myself there once last fall. Down in Beaufort just before Hunting Island.
    2006 VTX 1300C

That will work for me, how about it guys?

Sounds good!

If it's a 'go" with Dave, we can all meet up at Kmart at around 1100.
    2006 VTX 1300C

Ok, so we have a few wuses in the crowd. Not going to mention any names though, like Dave (LCR), and Raymo. Chewy is off the hook cause he has to work. I did pick another guy though whose name is Tim. Guess what he rides, yep, a Harley Roadglide. I figured I might need back-up against all those great running X's. So it looks like me, Jim, and Tim will meet at the K-Mart at 11, then head to Holly Hill to meet Carl at 12. Hope the rest of you get sores on your butts sitting in your rockers, you know who you are!
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold

Cool

Ok, so we have a few wuses in the crowd. Not going to mention any names though, like Dave (LCR), and Raymo. Chewy is off the hook cause he has to work. I did pick another guy though whose name is Tim. Guess what he rides, yep, a Harley Roadglide. I figured I might need back-up against all those great running X's. So it looks like me, Jim, and Tim will meet at the K-Mart at 11, then head to Holly Hill to meet Carl at 12. Hope the rest of you get sores on your butts sitting in your rockers, you know who you are!
    Hope you guys have a great ride! I'll sit this one out. It's 34 degrees outside my window right now (0910). You folks are made of tougher stuff than I am. Enjoy.

Ok, so it was a litte cool but still a great ride! Myself, Jim, Carl & Trish had a great lunch at lunch at Lonestar. After that we took a short ride to the lake to verify it still had water. Then we stopped by the Aces High watering hole. The bar owner must of felt sorry for us cause she even bought us a drink. Enjoyed the day with bikes and friends!
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold

This is probably one of the few times the outside temps were colder than the beer we drank LOL Jim had some really funny one liners.

I only found one thing wrong with Ray's new bike; it isn't mine.

It was nice to get out and ride with you guys today even if the temps were uncomfortably low. It did seem like there was a noticeable difference the closer I got toward the coast on my way home. My watery eyes and blurred vision began to fade and my feet felt warmer too . I did happen upon one brave soul (or idiot) on a bike on the way home.

We'll all get together for more rides when the weather breaks if we can keep Ray and Carl from leaving now that they both have new rides.
    2006 VTX 1300C

Default Scooter trash

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.