tech session at my house
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tech session at my house

Lightbulb tech session at my house

Having a little impromptu tech session at my house on Saturday 2-11. Really just got a couple guys coming over to give me a hand installing new fork springs on my 1800. We'll also be changing the fork oil and if time allows change the coolant too. There will be a 1300 carb guy on hand as well if any of you 1300 riders want to come by for some tips or help in that area.
    Anybody interested just drop me a line at whawk@storeytrucking.com before Friday afternoon. I'm located in Scottsboro just off hwy 35 right at the end of the bridge.

Rode the Dragon without the benefit of a car tire and lived to tell about it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

I've been put down with a nasty cold.
    Loaded up on meds last night and didn't crawl out of bed until almost 11 today.
    Loaded up on more meds and can't get my head cleared enough to make it up there today.

Maybe next time. I'll get a dose of preemptive antibiotics like I did for our fall ride last october.
    2005 VTX1300C Roadburner Double Eagles ,
    Batwing, BadX double decker 1800C seat and lots of chrome. Riding DS Yokohama Avid S 205/70-15 with Dynabeads......Smooth Ridin
    ' VTXOA Inmate#37626
    2012 Victory Vision- Fits the Wife's butt just right! Plus a few others. I need to clean out

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.