June 9, 2012 Bell Tower Festival Poker Run & Bike Show-Jefferson, IA
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: June 9, 2012 Bell Tower Festival Poker Run & Bike Show-Jefferson, IA

Default June 9, 2012 Bell Tower Festival Poker Run & Bike Show-Jefferson, IA

Benefits: Raccoon Valley Aktion Club
    Details: Scenic Poker Run with prizes for top hands. Free Bike Show with award plaques for all classes. Festival has Beer/Wine Garden,Bands,Car Show,Food.
    Info URL: www.btfcycle.info

Hope to see you there!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Will have to try and get down there, you get up to Soldier for Memorial Day and Labor Day bike fests?
    04 1800N, Darkside... lots of extras.

Default Re: Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_1 View Post
    Will have to try and get down there, you get up to Soldier for Memorial Day and Labor Day bike fests?
    Hi,

I have been there a couple of times over the last few years. Not sure what our riding groups plans are this year yet. Hope you can make it down to Jefferson-it will be a good time!

Tim

Default June 9, 2012 Bell Tower Festival Poker Run & Bike Show-Jefferson, IA

bump

Benefits: Raccoon Valley Kiwanis Aktion Club
    Details: Scenic Poker Run with $350 in prizes for top 3 hands. Free Bike Show with award plaques for all classes. Festival has Beer/Wine Garden, Band, Vendors, Car Show, Food.
    Get the latest information here: www.btfcycle.info

Hope to see you there!!

We came down on Saturday, walked around, ate, went through all the cars at the car show. When we went to leave we came back around and parked the bike across the street from the bike show where the bike parking was and that was when I think I saw your bike. Sharp ride! Listened to the band for about 30 minutes and we had to get back on the road, sorry we missed you. Should have left you a message we were coming. I'm sure we will be back next year, was a good time.

BTW, how did your black S do in the show?
    04 1800N, Darkside... lots of extras.

Default RE: BTF Cycle Event

Hi Phantom,
    Thanks for the note! Sorry I missed you!! Next year stop by the registration booth and ask for Tim. We had great weather and attendance! Thanks for coming down and glad you had a good time! My VTX was in the bike show and won the metric class by one point! Pics are on our Facebook site accessible at www.btfcycle.info. Have a great summer and ride safe! Next year's date is June 8th-

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_1 View Post
    We came down on Saturday, walked around, ate, went through all the cars at the car show. When we went to leave we came back around and parked the bike across the street from the bike show where the bike parking was and that was when I think I saw your bike. Sharp ride! Listened to the band for about 30 minutes and we had to get back on the road, sorry we missed you. Should have left you a message we were coming. I'm sure we will be back next year, was a good time.

BTW, how did your black S do in the show?

Default Bell Tower Festival

Good Looking bike!!! I saw your award on the fb pages. I am originally from Bayard. Nice.....love your seat!

Default RE: Bell Tower Festival Poker Run & Bike Show-Jefferson, IA

Thanks for the compliments guys! The seat is a Ultimate Big Boy (http://www.ultimateseats.ca/VTX1300R.html#bigboy).

Hope to see more VTX riders at our 2013 event on June 8th!

Tim

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.