This Fri (24 Feb) dinner at Noisey Osyter on Rivers with Poolmaster, BigX, and others
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This Fri (24 Feb) dinner at Noisey Osyter on Rivers with Poolmaster, BigX, and others

Default This Fri (24 Feb) dinner at Noisey Osyter on Rivers with Poolmaster, BigX, and others

Poolmaster, BigX, and a couple others will be in town and wanted to know if we could join them for dinner. It will probably be after 7PM at the Noisey Oyster on Rivers. Dave (poolmaster) will get me a better time so I can reserve a spot for us. Right now there are 7 of us going. Anyone want to join us? Please let me know by Thursday night so I can reserve a good number.
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold
    A-10 Thunderbolt paint 03 1800R, PCIII, Reinhardt pipes, Tornado intake, Dyno'd, PAIR mod, ultimateX lowrider seat, ISO grips w/boss, brake away cruise.
    01 Harley Road Glide Screaming Eagle

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SCteach View Post
    Poolmaster, BigX, and a couple others will be in town and wanted to know if we could join them for dinner. It will probably be after 7PM at the Noisey Oyster on Rivers. Dave (poolmaster) will get me a better time so I can reserve a spot for us. Right now there are 7 of us going. Anyone want to join us? Please let me know by Thursday night so I can reserve a good number.
    Sorry to say, I'll be at work.
    2006 VTX 1300C

Quote Originally Posted by Speargun41 View Post
    Sorry to say, I'll be at work.

Same for me

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by noangel2112 View Post
    Same for me
    I'm going to be out of town, but hope you guys have a great time.

Ok, headcount please. Still looks like there is only 7 of us but let me know if anything changes as soon as you can. We are meeting/eating & drinking at Noisey Oysters at 8PM. Hope to see some locals there besides me to welcome our good VTX friends from the hills.
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold
    A-10 Thunderbolt paint 03 1800R, PCIII, Reinhardt pipes, Tornado intake, Dyno'd, PAIR mod, ultimateX lowrider seat, ISO grips w/boss, brake away cruise.
    01 Harley Road Glide Screaming Eagle

Ok how was it?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.