Davemac
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Davemac

Default Davemac

I just heard from Davemac. He said they are all doing good and staying in Pa now and said to say hey to everyone.

2003R..................... Darkside Rebel and Proud of it. 100,000 Mile Club
    Home made doolies, Crash Bar, Light Bar, Harley Bags, Reckless Batwing,
    Kuryakyn Hypercharger, Highway Pegs, Corbin Tourer Seat, to name
    some of the many mods. Leo

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

It is good to see he is on the mend and ready to do a little riding

Agree, he has been through some rough times lately. We miss him down here.
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold
    A-10 Thunderbolt paint 03 1800R, PCIII, Reinhardt pipes, Tornado intake, Dyno'd, PAIR mod, ultimateX lowrider seat, ISO grips w/boss, brake away cruise.
    01 Harley Road Glide Screaming Eagle

Thanks Leo, Ray & the rest of You..

As some of you may know it's been a really long year, not only for Myself but for My wonderful Family as well.
    I seen more quacks (doctors who just treat symptoms & not the illness) in the last year then most see in a life time. They (the quacks) didn't know what was going on, but they still made me worse by prescribing the wrong drugs and by doing so, in the end making me now have what is known as Cronic Lyme & Co-infections. Before my lyme disease diagnosis I was even told I had a short time to live by one of those quacks. I couldn't walk, talk, lift or hold weight, I lost 45lbs while eatting like a pig and they said theres nothing wrong with you it's all in your head.

To make a really long story short. I had went with my gut feelings and I was right. I'm somewhere in the area of 75%-80% health, and with God & My Lyme Literate Doctor (LLMD) I should return to a almost full recovery (99%).

For anyone who knows someone who has a flu, or flu like symptoms that won't go away after many different antibotics, don't rule out lyme & never let them give you streoids. Remember this; the lyme tests come up false negative more than 70% of the time, something I had to learn the hard way (thats another long story), but using the right doc & lab can save a life.

It is very worthwhile for anyone with LYME to get in with one of the best since that gives you someone who actually can get rid of this disease for you. With inadequate treatment, you won't really get rid of it. Remember, All lyme doctors are not equal, just as in the medical community in general. If you think you or someone you know has LYME contact ILADS.ORG & stay away from the IDSA doctors. The IDSA, CDC & Yale University is corrupt & it reaches the highest levels of health care & big pharma.. (another long story I'll avoid). But you can view some of these things in search links;

http://www.ct.gov/ag/cwp/view.asp?a=2795&q=414284

https://www.google.com/search?source...w=1117&bih=573

Just one story of what we go through in the world of quacks & LYME.
    http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/...ac=fo.military

Btw, the doctor I see, is not the doc in that story. The doc in this story (Dr.J) would not be my first choice. Let me know if anyone should need a lyme doc, and one that will give someone their life back. I would gladly help by sending a list of the best in the country..

I appreciate Everyones thoughts and Prayers.

Prayers & All Thanks Be to God...

Dave Mack

PS; Ray, How is your niece these days?
    Last edited by davemack; 03-11-2012 at 01:01 PM.

http://www.ilads.org/ http://www.lymedisease.org/home.html
    Power corrupts and ultimate power corrupts ultimately. Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 of the United States Constitution "The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance."

Salerno, Afghanistan - NC HillBilly at Heart! Loris, SC when state side!

Dave,

Glad to hear things are getting better! Tell all hello for me!

Take care of you and yours!!

K.
    'Not all those who wander are lost.'
    ~~~ J.R.R Tolkein

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by boothtech View Post
    Dave,

Glad to hear things are getting better! Tell all hello for me!

Take care of you and yours!!

K.
    Are you ever coming home?

Salerno, Afghanistan - NC HillBilly at Heart! Loris, SC when state side!

Quote Originally Posted by LowCountryRider View Post
    Are you ever coming home?
    Doesn't seem like it sometimes...LOL!

Switched jobs and lost all my leave time so have to wait until Oct before I can get R&R with the new contract. I'll be here for 2 yrs by that time, but I have a job!

Ride safe!

K.
    'Not all those who wander are lost.'
    ~~~ J.R.R Tolkein

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.