Mississippi Gulf Coast Bike Festival
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mississippi Gulf Coast Bike Festival

Default Mississippi Gulf Coast Bike Festival

Anyone going to the Mississippi Bike Festival in Ocean Springs on 4/13/2012-4/15/2012?
    Last edited by OrngVTX601; 02-21-2012 at 02:11 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

I had planned on going to Boogie Bottoms in Alabama that weekend. I'll have to see what the weather is doing that weekend before I decide for certain.

just might make it, cruise control fixed on your bike

VTX1300R 2007 Memphis shaded, Large Silver Bullets Fog lights cobra highway bar and I bolted the saddlebages on foot peg on highway bar

I did get it installed and it works great. I can set it as low as 30 mph and it will pull all day. Great mod to have.

I'm up for that ride! If you guys want to ride down 49 we can meet at the Shell station in Florence. I'll try to drag my brother in law along too.
    2007 VTX 1300R On Civil Rights: MLK fought to gain them NRA fights to retain them I am the NRA

a friend and I have thrown in for a room and leaving on Friday the 13th. Riding down would with you guys would be fine with me.

Scott, I can take off Friday and ride down but don't know if Bob can. I may wait and ride down with him Saturday. We will both most likely be bringing the wives along with us. Bob for sure, I have to talk mine into it!
    2007 VTX 1300R On Civil Rights: MLK fought to gain them NRA fights to retain them I am the NRA

Talked to Bob and he will be riding down Saturday like I thought. That will work well for me since my brother in law will be off also. I tried to check this out online but got last years info. Which hotel is hosting this year?

Quote Originally Posted by OrngVTX601 View Post
    Anyone going to the Mississippi Bike Festival in Ocean Springs on 4/13/2012-4/15/2012?

If this is the event I'm thinking it was...key word was.... it has been cancelled due to lack of participation (last email I had gotten anyhow). There is a similarly named event at MS Coast HD on 4/28 tied to the Muscular Dystrophy ride...

Not that we won't enjoy seeing more X's here on the coast, but...don't want you to feel cheated.

Just an angel with no halo and one Wing in the fire....
    (Yeah, couldn't keep the Wing Stock either!!)

X-less, My lil' Pepe has a new daddy now....

Alas, cajundude is correct. Here is the link: http://www.cyclefish.com/event/9183/ Well guys, it was a good idea but just wasn't to be.

Not to disappoint, but here are some more upcoming events on the Coast...

MSGulf Coast Memorial Day Blowout - May 25-28.. www.mississippigulfcoastmemorialdayblowout.com

And in Jackson...

Mar. 24
    Great Southern Motorcycle Expo 1207 Mississippi St. Jackson, MS
    The event will feature Live Music, Beer, BBQ, Food, Refreshments, Fashion Dolls on Stage, and Much More!
    EMAIL: wsbissell@aol.com
    PHONE: 601-832-3020 Shamrocks Annual Toy Run to Blair Batson Childrens Hospital 10:30 in the free parking area of the MS Fairgrounds near the Expo. www.harleyofjackson.com/jackson_harley_013.htm

And in AL:
    Mar. 22-25
    Bamafest Spring Rally 16971 US Hwy 43 Forkland, AL
    -Ackers Farms, Forkland, AL Live bands, wet t-shirt contest, drinking games, field events, bike show, loudest pipes, naughty contests, free hot showers, biker bar
    Please contact for more information: WEBSITE: http://www.bamabikefest.com/
    EMAIL: bamabikefest@yahoo.com
    PHONE 334-654-4616

Mar. 23-24
    Inaugural SeaGrass Music Festival
    Dauphin Island's inaugural SeaGrass Music Festival takes place Friday & Saturday, March 23rd-24th at Historic Fort Gaines, starring Ricky Skaggs, Nashville Bluegrass Band, Sara Watkins, Three on a String, David Davis & The Warrior River Boys, Delta Reign, Harold & Ovaline Andrews and The Gum Creek Killers. Weekend passes are only $25.00 and capacity is limited. Gates open at 5pm Friday and 2pm Saturday. For more information and full schedule of performances, visit www.DauphinIslandEvents.com

More to come.... check out www.ronzrides.us for the updated calendar of events down this way.

And of course - my shop - Sunni's Cycle & Marine will be doing Lunch on Us on the 24th from 11-2 (jambalaya etc)

See ya around sometime!

Just an angel with no halo and one Wing in the fire....
    (Yeah, couldn't keep the Wing Stock either!!)

X-less, My lil' Pepe has a new daddy now....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.