Honda VTX Forum banner

Kicking Car Doors....

2K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  tranz 
#1 ·
#6 ·
saw this the other day on one of the many websites I go to and some of the top posts were "This is why I hate bikers! They think they own the road!!" etc etc......

I hate people in general but I really hate people like that guy in the video. Its a good reminder that one dumbass can change the view of "bikers" with something as stupid as this, till they meet the nice, helpful biker. 8)

#8 ·
Had one near here recently that took two .45 rounds from a 22 yr old girl in a Honda Civic
Damn square shootin,put two in his left thigh above the knee,(thru the side glass and rolling at 45mph no less)
My brother worked the scene,the douche had 18" apes on a bone stock sportsturd LMAO!

#9 ·
Had one near here recently that took two .45 rounds from a 22 yr old girl in a Honda Civic
Damn square shootin,put two in his left thigh above the knee,(thru the side glass and rolling at 45mph no less)
My brother worked the scene,the douche had 18" apes on a bone stock sportsturd LMAO!

If she had to pull the weapon, she should have put him down.....

#11 ·
After the fist round was sent,Im sure it was pretty foggy inside the cabin of that car
I dont think "loud bang" would suffice :lol: least she hit him

It was likely all her fault to begin with,jacking with a phone etc
2 wheel douche had no business repetitively kicking her door in traffic

#12 ·
aahum

How to to sucessfully kick a moving car.

Fast karate side kick with heal of boot to the back side fender.
Then slow and back off before they realize and retaliate or swerve, observe the drivers next move.
Turn off fast if they pull over or they start reaching under the seat or glove compartment, probably a weapon.
Have an escape plan.

Make sure they were at fault and trying to hurt or kill you with their car. Some drivers are just oblivious to motorcycles.:mrgreen:

Ps. Don't do this if you don't have karate lessons and are stupid.

#14 ·
I did it once when a car was moving over on top of me.... preservation instinct as much as anything. I was passing them when they just cut my direction and I put my foot up just behind rear door and slowed at the same time to let them go in front

bad me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.