Stood outside the Pearly Gates today
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stood outside the Pearly Gates today

Default Stood outside the Pearly Gates today

The Pearly Gates store on the Ga./Tn. line in McCaylesville Ga/Copperhill Tn. It was 68 when I rolled thru at 11am. Thats about as close to Heaven as you can get in Feb. in the Ga./Tn. mountains.
    Don
    On the road again
    VTXOADS/VRCCDS#0034

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

What in the world is that? I lived in Blue Ridge from 2005-2008, so I know the EXACT location you are talking about, but don't recognize the store you mentioned. Did it open after I moved?
    Last edited by Titanium-X; 02-24-2012 at 01:32 AM.
    2007 VTX 1300R Bagger, Titanium
    Reckless fairing, Tsukayu VTX-specific hardbags, Ultimate Big Boy seats, Progressive springs, Vance and Hines Big Shots, and Baron BAK intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium-X View Post
    What in the world is that? I lived in Blue Ridge form 2005-2008, so I know the EXACT location you are talking about, but don't recognize the store you mentioned. Did it open after I moved?
    Yes It's not been open long.
    Don
    On the road again
    VTXOADS/VRCCDS#0034

But, aren't you in 'Bama?
    Reckless fairing, Tsukayu VTX-specific hardbags, Ultimate Big Boy seats, Progressive springs, Vance and Hines Big Shots, and Baron BAK intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium-X View Post
    But, aren't you in 'Bama?
    Been living near Resaca Ga. for almost 3 years now, but my heart is still in Alabama.

As the old saying goes, you can take the kid out of Alabama, but you can't take Alabama out of the kid.
    Don
    On the road again
    VTXOADS/VRCCDS#0034

I was curious, because I'm probably one of very few members who knew exactly what you were talking about! I didn't have a motorcycle when I lived there, but I was wanting a dual-sport for all the unpaved roads. It's a nice place to visit, but if you aren't from there, you don't belong there if you catch my drift...

My tenure there was a relatively bad experience. I'll leave it at that.

On another note, if you ever want to do some riding, I'm not that far up the road. Give me a shout.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.