Law Riders Oyster Roast 10 Mar
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Law Riders Oyster Roast 10 Mar

Default Law Riders Oyster Roast 10 Mar

Can it get any better, bikes, beer, & all the oysters you can eat. No worries for those who do not care for oysters (Carl), they will have other food too. It is noon-4PM at the Dorchester Lanes Bowling Center on Dorchester Rd in Summerville. Tickets are $10 advance or $20 at the door. I attached a link below for more info. Anyone care to join me?

http://www.the-hotline.net/2012LRMCOR.pdf
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold
    A-10 Thunderbolt paint 03 1800R, PCIII, Reinhardt pipes, Tornado intake, Dyno'd, PAIR mod, ultimateX lowrider seat, ISO grips w/boss, brake away cruise.
    01 Harley Road Glide Screaming Eagle

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SCteach View Post
    Can it get any better, bikes, beer, & all the oysters you can eat. No worries for those who do not care for oysters (Carl), they will have other food too. It is noon-4PM at the Dorchester Lanes Bowling Center on Dorchester Rd in Summerville. Tickets are $10 advance or $20 at the door. I attached a link below for more info. Anyone care to join me?

http://www.the-hotline.net/2012LRMCOR.pdf

again a big fat maybe

Quote Originally Posted by noangel2112 View Post
    again a big fat maybe
    Well "MAYBE" we will let you be part of our group!
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold
    A-10 Thunderbolt paint 03 1800R, PCIII, Reinhardt pipes, Tornado intake, Dyno'd, PAIR mod, ultimateX lowrider seat, ISO grips w/boss, brake away cruise.

Cool

Well "MAYBE" we will let you be part of our group!
    Considering that reply, I've decided to be non-committal.

Quote Originally Posted by LowCountryRider View Post
    Considering that reply, I've decided to be non-committal.
    You know Ray was committed once, but with intense therapy and a positive attitude, he was able to rejoin a normal society , well as normal as it gets for Ray.
    Last edited by noangel2112; 02-29-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Still a few days out but so far I think Trish and I will try to make this event

Quote Originally Posted by noangel2112 View Post
    Still a few days out but so far I think Trish and I will try to make this event

Right now they are calling for rain Saturday , guess we will have to wait and see.

Getting close. Calling for 20% chance now. So... barring a bad rain I am going. Anyone else? Remember the price difference in tickets between advance and at the door.
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold

Just called for advance tickets and they only have 11 left, make that 9 after I buy my 2 tomorrow.
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold

Just called for advance tickets and they only have 11 left, make that 9 after I buy my 2 tomorrow.

We came , we saw, we conquered

Had a great time and they had a huge turnout

It was a good turn-out and had great time. Had my fill of oysters, they kept a coming and I kept a eating. I even found a pearl in one of the oysters, only the second time that has happened. After I filled my tummy with oysters, I went and checked out the line-up of bikes they had at their bike show. I seen that none could compare to my 1800 X. I asked how long before they judged the bikes, another 2hrs. Since I lived right down the road, I quickly rode the Harley back home and came back with the 1800. As soon as I pulled into the area people were checking the bike out and saying "yep, here is your winner". With a grin from ear to ear I listed my bike in the show for the metrics. For the next few mins I watched the people walk past the Harleys and other metric bikes to stop and look over my 1800. Than I watched the judges walk around the bikes making their choices. When they announced the winners, they called my name for 2nd place. Happy but wondering who placed first, I watched as they called first place. Low and behold it was another 1800VTX, which was cool with me. The bike had the stock paint job with the ghost flames, but he did have some add on chrome extras. When the guy walked up I seen not only was he one of the folks that sponsered the show, he was also one of the judges! Go figure . Oh well, still had a great time and it is good to know that the VTX's took first and second. I am thinking that line-up would have turned-out a little different if the people did the judging. My pride came back quickly though after the event, as I climbed on my 1800 and had several folks come up to me and complimented the bike. In fact, I stayed and talked to one retired Vet about it as we watched the first place winner ride away with no one asking about or looking at his bike.
    Candy red 05 1300C-Sold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.