Question
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question

Default Question

I am getting ready to move up to Rapid City and was looking at the annual state park pass. I was wanting to use it with my bike and my car. I don't understand if you can buy 1 and use it for all your vehicles or do you have to buy 2 seperate ones. They have one that is transferable but I don't know whats all involved with that. What do you guys get and if you don't mind what do the passes cost?

1300R

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

You're supposed to buy one for each vehicle. When you buy 1, they give you a few dollars off on the second one. I'd say you will probably get your money's worth if you ride much at all. Custer State Park is fantastic, and of course there's other state parks around, including the Lewis & Clark area around Yankton, and a few different parks in NE South Dakota, Sicca Hollow, Roy Lake State Park, Fort Sisseton and others. Welcome to SD! We try to ride in the Black Hills a couple times a year if possible, along with whatever other rides we get in.

I just checked, the first one is $28.00 the second one is $14.00.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.