Mustang seat vs. Ultimate seat
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mustang seat vs. Ultimate seat

Default Mustang seat vs. Ultimate seat

Just got a 07VTX 1800N.

Would like some feed back before I replace seat on Mustang Vs Ultimate. I had Mustang on my 1300 and loved it. The stock seat on this 1800 is killing me.

Will appreciate the feed back. Also looking for one or the other.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

My Ultimate on my 1800n is great and the wife loves it too. The only thing, at 5'9", I probably would be better off with the Low rider.

I have had both and i much rather the ultimate!!

Default Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by latj View Post
    I have had both and i much rather the ultimate!!
    Definitly go with the ultimate
    2011 Road Glide Ultra,
    http://www.patriotguard.org/

Henry Pepper, RIP September 2008
    Ronald "Smokey" Gaspard RIP 11/19/2005

Heading to the Ultimate Seat Retail Store this week at Destination Daytona. I find myself in the position of being questionable between the Lowrider and the Big Boy, the height and weight thing. Anyway, one of the perks if you go to the store, you get to check out both models on your bike and when you buy, they ship your old seats to your house for the bubble! How can you go wrong.
    2004 1800R, V&H BigShots, Ultimate Big Boy, Darkside - Yokohama 205 60 16, Memphis Shades

Default Seat

Quote Originally Posted by jcinjax View Post
    Heading to the Ultimate Seat Retail Store this week at Destination Daytona. I find myself in the position of being questionable between the Lowrider and the Big Boy, the height and weight thing. Anyway, one of the perks if you go to the store, you get to check out both models on your bike and when you buy, they ship your old seats to your house for the bubble! How can you go wrong.
    Wow, when I bought mine I had to order it from Canada and only way to determine comfort was to find someone at bike nite that had one. But I must say had no problem finding someone. There were several in 2004 that had the Ultimate. Personally I preferred the Big Boy since I rode distance and I found it had more custion for the tush. Either way you win with Ultimate.
    2011 Road Glide Ultra,
    http://www.patriotguard.org/

Henry Pepper, RIP September 2008
    Ronald "Smokey" Gaspard RIP 11/19/2005

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.