Ephrata breakfast Sunday???
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ephrata breakfast Sunday???

Default Ephrata breakfast Sunday???

Is tomorrow the first Sunday breakfast for the year at Ephrata??

2005 VTX 1300R - sold
    Goldwing GL1500 SE

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

I'm not sure they ever stopped.

2007 Black 1800 F, Detachable Windscreen, Oops Hoops, Backrest, Rear Carrier

If they actually served good food it would be more interesting. I ate there once.

2007 Black 1800 F, Detachable Windscreen, Oops Hoops, Backrest, Rear Carrier

I believe it starts this Sunday

Not sure but i think it goes from March through November
    ]

2012 Kawasaki Concours GTR 1400
    2006 VTX 1300C - Gone
    Had Kids
    2003 Suzuki GSXR 1000
    2002 Suzuki Hyabusa (Twin Turbo mod) - Gone
    2001 Honda CBR F4i - Gone
    2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200 - Gone
    2000 Honda RC51 - gone
    2000 HD Fat Boy - Gone
    1997 Suzuki GSX 1100

What's is this Ephrata breakfast you are talking about ?

MS Batwing with 9" Spoiler Shield , Slotted Flat Trim and Tri-Pouch ,V&H Big Shots,Mustang Seat,Ellpse Mirrors, Arlen Ness Billet Grips ,Cobra Drive Shaft Cover ,Kuryakyn Triple Whammy NC Highway Bars with Chilhowee Chaps,Glens A/F, NC QuckSet3 with Back Rest & Luggage Rack ,Kuryakyn Chrome Master Cyl Cover , Swing Arm Cover ,MS Big Shot ,All Ball Neck Bearings Progressive 11-1126 Fork Sprngs GPS ,444-4229C Shocks ,Glen Clutch Pull Relief,Saddleline Bags,Rivco Risers,K&N Filter

The Ephrata " First Sunday Rally " is a bike gathering/breakfast held on the first Sunday of each month, between March and November and is sponsored by the Ephrata American Legion Post.

There is also a breakfast/gathering on the 3rd Sunday of the month in Lawn,PA. I've been to both and IMHO the food is better at Lawn.
    Last edited by BlueMaxMoe; 03-04-2012 at 07:34 AM.

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints...the sinners are much more fun" -Billy Joel
    Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...... and most fools do.- Ben Franklin
    2005 C - Nova Blue Metallic - "the coolest color"

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMaxMoe View Post
    The Ephrata " First Sunday Rally " is a bike gathering/breakfast held on the first Sunday of each month, between March and November and is sponsored by the Ephrata American Legion Post.

There is also a breakfast/gathering on the 3rd Sunday of the month in Lawn,PA. I've been to both and IMHO the food is better at Lawn.
    Thanks , just got back into riding last Oct. so got alot to learn about what is going on in the biking world and also about the bike , so far the bike be working great , after I learn about using the choke with the help from other members
    Last edited by PABL98; 03-04-2012 at 04:42 PM.

MS Batwing with 9" Spoiler Shield , Slotted Flat Trim and Tri-Pouch ,V&H Big Shots,Mustang Seat,Ellpse Mirrors, Arlen Ness Billet Grips ,Cobra Drive Shaft Cover ,Kuryakyn Triple Whammy NC Highway Bars with Chilhowee Chaps,Glens A/F, NC QuckSet3 with Back Rest & Luggage Rack ,Kuryakyn Chrome Master Cyl Cover , Swing Arm Cover ,MS Big Shot ,All Ball Neck Bearings Progressive 11-1126 Fork Sprngs GPS ,444-4229C Shocks ,Glen Clutch Pull Relief,Saddleline Bags,Rivco Risers,K&N Filter

Keep your eyes open for "Meet & Greet" rides,usually posted on here. Friendly bunch of guys that have been riding together for a while,always a good time with plenty of laughs.

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints...the sinners are much more fun" -Billy Joel
    Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...... and most fools do.- Ben Franklin
    2005 C - Nova Blue Metallic - "the coolest color"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.