Thur Ride
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thur Ride

Default Thur Ride

WX looks good. I'll probably cruise out to the coast. If anyone else has Thur off you're welcome to ride along...
    Bruce... Msgt U.S.A.F. (Ret 2003)
    971-267-7364
    Let's Ride!

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    WX looks good. I'll probably cruise out to the coast. If anyone else has Thur off you're welcome to ride along...
    Well Burce, you getting some riden in??
    Havent seen you since Mikes. Been a while.

Dam,

Missed that.. Was the weather ok?

Jim
    2005 VTX1800R Spec 2 Titanium Pearl
    2013 F6B Deluxe - Black - http://hondaf6b.com/album.php?albumid=106
    RIP JDJ / You will be missed brother, but never forgotten

Hey Wayne! Yeah it's been awhile but I'm still here and riding when I can. I'm getting a lot of day trips in and a few over-nighters but I think I'll do some more long ones this year. My last over-nighter was threw your town, Dam! I should of stopped in...

Hey dirtstiff's X! Yeah, I rode a coastal loop and the WX was pretty good, a little chilly over the coastal range with snow on the side of the road but good on the coast. I'm off Thur's and Fri's so if u or anyone else rides Tuesdays or Fridays, let me know when you see a nice ride day coming up and we'll make a loop ride......HB

P.S... Whut Up Jason!?...bbqguy
    971-267-7364
    Let's Ride!

What is going on Bruce?
    Been busy around here. Still working M-F or i would join you on 1 of your rides. You can always come meet me for a beer at the pub across the street from my building.
    I thought you and the wife were heading back to the Dakotas?

Quote Originally Posted by bbqguy View Post
    What is going on Bruce?
    Been busy around here. Still working M-F or i would join you on 1 of your rides. You can always come meet me for a beer at the pub across the street from my building.
    I thought you and the wife were heading back to the Dakotas?
    That'll work! Post up the name/address of the pub and we'll hit it at the end of a ride. I can drink a Deadguy with a Brutal bitter chaser...
    That Dakota, WY, MT back to the home land thing doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Turns out they're probably going to extend me here for another 6 years. Can't really complain though, the $$$'s a lot better here and so is the riding...
    971-267-7364
    Let's Ride!

That'll work! Post up the name/address of the pub and we'll hit it at the end of a ride. I can drink a Deadguy with a Brutal bitter chaser...
    That Dakota, WY, MT back to the home land thing doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Turns out they're probably going to extend me here for another 6 years. Can't really complain though, the $$$'s a lot better here and so is the riding...

It is the Green Dragon, 50 taps pouring at all times and up to 62 during the summer. If you swing by i can arrange a brewery tour of the Buckman Botanical brewery, and show you around my building. I am available around 5pm or a little earlier, just send me a text. It is located at 9th and Belmont in lower SE PDX.
    Can't really say as i blame you on $$$'s and the riding.
    Been taking care of business at work and at home has been my primary focus. The first place in the last few years that i found my groove and really enjoyed my place in the company. No day is the same and every day is fun. Landed on a list in January that was personally rewarding, that list was called "The up and coming". Not sure where things will take me job wise but there is really nothing that i wont do or cant do w/in the company.

Hobbs - others,

Maybe next Thursday or Friday if weather holds..

I'm in..
    J
    2005 VTX1800R Spec 2 Titanium Pearl
    2013 F6B Deluxe - Black - http://hondaf6b.com/album.php?albumid=106
    RIP JDJ / You will be missed brother, but never forgotten

I'll keep an eye on it. I don't mind a little shower now and then on a ride, just not most of the day...HB
    971-267-7364
    Let's Ride!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.