East side of Glacier NP lodging
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: East side of Glacier NP lodging

Default East side of Glacier NP lodging

Looking for recommendations on lodging in the towns on the east side of Glacier NP, like Browning, Cut Bank, etc. Most of the trip reviews are less than stellar, not against camping but wife don't want to. TIA

VTXOA 'Members Who Can Help' Map<<---ClicHere
    2010 GL 1800, DS#1146 VTX 1300C
    AKA "Pooch" IBA#55800

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

I stayed at the motel linked below two year ago and was pleased with the stay. It's nothing fancy and pretty basic, but clean and well priced. I'm headed back up to Glacier this summer and the wife and I will be staying here again this year.

http://www.mtnpine.com/Mountain_Pine_Motel.html
    Last edited by Newkie; 03-09-2012 at 03:18 PM.

We stayed in Many Glacier Hotel. It was absolutely awesome and right on Swiftcurrent lake. The scenery was stunning. Highly recommend the boat tour of the lake.

http://www.nationalparkreservations....acier_many.php
    '04 VTX 1300C - Pearl Orange
    HK K2 Exhaust, Hi-Five Inhaler, Kuryakyn pegs and grips, Hondaline Deluxe backrest w/luggage rack, Mustang seat, Garmin ZUMO 550

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.