Honda VTX Forum banner

paying it forward

89K views 475 replies 170 participants last post by  Randy2575 
#1 ·
A few weeks ago I posted a need for a side cover on my 1300c
(mine melted)
One of our members from Canada ( hobbes) offered to send me his oem set for free. His only request for this kindness was to pay it forward.

So I'm offering a set of grips ( I put heated grips on my bike) without blemish to any one that needs them. from an 07 1300c

And like hobbes I simply ask that you pay it forward.

seviervtx

#403 ·
R/S Rear Left Blinker (complete)

Hey Guys, I am in need of an R/S Left Rear Blinker. Mine has a healthy cratch in it and the flange that keeps the lense in on the top inside broke, now lense is only held in by screw. Anyone know of anyone on here looking to part with one? Thanks in advance.

#404 ·
Hey Guys, I am in need of an R/S Left Rear Blinker. Mine has a healthy cratch in it and the flange that keeps the lense in on the top inside broke, now lense is only held in by screw. Anyone know of anyone on here looking to part with one? Thanks in advance.
you're looking for an amber lens or something else? I have a deep dish oem turn lens if that's what you need. you can have it for basic shipping cost. what's your zip?

#406 ·
FOR LOCALS

I have a set of 1300C bars. Just don't have the ability to ship. Still on crutches from laying my old bike down.

Also have a 1300C exhaust, with the Clayton mod already done.

Also...I have a set of the plates for doing forward controls on the C. They are used but in decent shape. Maybe just hit em with a rattle can of black paint.

Up for grabs if you're in the NE Florida area. Just don't have the ability to ship. Still on crutches from laying my old bike down.

#407 ·
Also...I have a set of the plates for doing forward controls on the C. They are used but in decent shape. Maybe just hit em with a rattle can of black paint.

Up for grabs if you're in the NE Florida area. Just don't have the ability to ship. Still on crutches from laying my old bike down.
I would like these if you decide there is a way to ship them.

#408 ·
Can't work on the bike ( waiting on parts) Can't work, ( recovering from shoulder surgery) SO, I'm cleaning out the shop. Im offering up a shark amp and wiring harness free to the first to respond to my post. I dont have speakers to go with it but amp is in perfect working order. Just wanting to do my part to pay it forward.

Attachments

#410 ·
I'll take the amp if it is not spoken for yet!
Sorry for the slow reply, I was out getting some tattoo work today. I will PM you. Amp is yours

#412 ·
could use 1800R/S/T oem seats if anyone has them laying around
i am switching to retro fenders on my 1800C and will get mustang seats eventually but until then i'm gonna need the retro seats. i will return the favor and put the seats back on here or return to the original owner
thanks

#414 ·
I have an 06 C. I am in need of a right front turn sig. Need everything but the lens.

#415 ·
Awesome to see folks....this thread alive.

Just wanted to pop in and say WOW to what we have here! This is an amazing place with an incredible amount of people who offer great advice, confidence and of themselves to the VTX Boards. Proud to be a member!! Ride safe,

Hobbes

#416 ·
I'd like to see this get moving again. I'll have to see what I might have to offer up if anything. Ooops, now I realize I was in the 1300 forum. I won't have anything to help anyone out.

That being said, I still like the idea for this thread. :mrgreen:

#417 ·
1300 c gas tank

So heres the deal. When I had my 1300 I wanted to try my hand at filling the tank seem. As I didn't want to stop ridding or goof up my original I purchased a damaged one. It was dented and scratched on one side. I poped out the dent the best I could then proceeded to fill and shape it with tiger hair bondo. It is now in primer and looks pretty good I think. All the hard work is done just a little fine tuning and it should be ready for paint. I Have had it for sale for some time with no takers. After being the recipiant of much good will here I would like to pass it on and offer this up for free. I just ask that you pay the actual shipping cost(prefer pick up if posible). Again please understand this is a project and I have never had it on the bike so there are no guarantees but I planned on using it!:D

Attachments

#418 ·
I have a set of oem turn signals from a 2007 1300 C
NO Lens or wiring..front and rear if anyone wants them. You cover shipping and I'll send them
Rear oem pegs too. Have bone stock airbox and filter as well as oem seat. All free for any that need

#419 ·
I have a set of oem turn signals from a 2007 1300 C
NO Lens or wiring..front and rear if anyone wants them. You cover shipping and I'll send them
Rear oem pegs too. Have bone stock airbox and filter as well as oem seat. All free for any that need
Is that the airbox cover suitable for Spyker mod?

#422 ·
Is that the airbox cover suitable for Spyker mod?

I would think so man, it's bone stock..Been sitting in the basement for 2 years :)
It's dusty, but I don't remember it being scratched up, I removed it when the scoot had 4k miles on it.

#426 ·
I could use a drivers while my mustang get recovered. Would be more than willing to throw it back on the thread for someone else when I'm done.
Need a seat while I mod my existing one. If GA Rider doesn't take it, put me next in line.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.