Anyone home?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone home?

Default Anyone home?

Some folks visit regularly....others not since Christmas....

Man I remember the old days when we actually got together and rode and wrenched and all 'dem 'der things

I'm not going gray, I'm going chrome

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Heading to Maryland this next week for 10 days or so for work assignment. Definitely want to plan a get-together soon. Maybe we could do a M&G with our western NC bretheren before you go to Bully's? What say you Bruce, Ken, and Rob?

08 1800N

I been busy with everything EXCEPT riding my bike (motorcycle type). However, since the weather has gotten better it's time to get the wheels rolling.

Am I the only one the rode there scooter to work?

Quote Originally Posted by SurfriderNC View Post
    I been busy with everything EXCEPT riding my bike (motorcycle type). However, since the weather has gotten better it's time to get the wheels rolling.

Am I the only one the rode there scooter to work?
    Hope, I brought mine in today!

My Saturdays are pretty much shot with the kids playing soccer right now. I coach my sons team and right now it looks like we'll be going pretty far into the tournaments, (hopefully all the way this season). The regular season ends April 14th, tournament should be the rest of that weekend and then the next, so by the last weekend of April or the first weekend of May I should be free to start riding.

I now have my air filter covers custom cut by http://duckscovers.com/, I got the flame ones in chrome, got them used from another 109 rider that had a yellow bike so they have the edges of the cut painted yellow, I'm either going to paint them a brighter yellow, a bright orange, or get the orange, reflective pin striping that I had on the Sabre tank.
    I also have a used set of Cobra dragsters, a set of kuryakyn iso grips, titanium peg feelers, walmart driving lights, to put on, and a Power Commander USB III in the mail on it's way.

Anybody see all the 1300R stuff that just popped up on lejeune yardsales? A guy in Emerald Isle just did a trike conversion, some good deals if anybody's looking for extra OEM stuff, complete rear fender lights and all for $150. I just sent him a message there and suggested posting it on the forum.

Pretty much always up for a get together and I rode 4 out of 5 days this week.

Hey guys been doing a bit of riding myself until i got a radiator fluid leak between the jugs. Been trying to find the source tightening clamps and check other things. Think i got it narrowed down to a bad radiator cap i hope . Going to get new water pump and cap and thermostat this week .
    Bike now has a official 84000 miles on it. And going to check valves again also. Two new tires and oil change and all fresh fluids should be ready to go for summer .
    Hope to ride with you guys soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When I am home I am down for a good ride, I am at school most of the time though, I will be home all summer though. I have been riding quite a bit here at school though, I just added some iso grips, chrome switch housings, and chrome levers. Trying to get er all pertied for the summer!
    2002 1800c Supertrapp Mean mothers, Kuryakyn Procharger intake, dynojet programmer, 21" front wheel, 6* trees, fat drag bars, NX nitrous and much more.

Ride fast or get passed!

Myrtle and OBX are coming up earlier than the ECG so plenty of events soon.

Otherwise you guys are always welcome in the garage to do stuff you need to the bikes.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.