Honda VTX Forum banner

New Lockable HD lower vented Fairings Vivid Black with mounting kit $170 OBO

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  diesel12 
#1 ·
I bought these on Ebay for $238 and then bought a different set of engine guards so these didn't fit. I wanted to check to see if anyone here was interested in them before I post them on Ebay. New never mounted $170 shipped OBO. The pic is a stock photo. Made by Mutazu.
Automotive exterior Footwear Auto part Automotive lighting Bumper

See less See more
#4 ·
I know they are sold but I still have to know what engine guards they would fit?

Dan

#5 ·
BeachBum,
I tried looking this up, also. I am going to use them on my Cobra fatties, but there will be a little modification to make them fit the 1.5 inch. I am sure they would bolt right on to the 1.25 inch bars.
The JTD bars are pretty much universal, and they are selling this style now, so I took a chance on these and saved a few dollars. Hope that helps.

#6 ·
BeachBum,
I tried looking this up, also. I am going to use them on my Cobra fatties, but there will be a little modification to make them fit the 1.5 inch. I am sure they would bolt right on to the 1.25 inch bars.
The JTD bars are pretty much universal, and they are selling this style now, so I took a chance on these and saved a few dollars. Hope that helps.
When you get them on your Cobra bars please let us know how difficult it was and post pics. This is something I'm very interested in doing too.

#7 ·
Yes, I would be interested also. I have Cobra fatties on my N.

an

#8 ·
Will do beachbumdrl and HulkVTX. I'll start a fresh thread with some pics. I'm going to mock it up before the paint so as not to booger em up. Also I want to paint them and the Daytona dragger bags at the same time, but the dragger's are still being made.

#9 ·
lower fairing

Will do beachbumdrl and HulkVTX. I'll start a fresh thread with some pics. I'm going to mock it up before the paint so as not to booger em up. Also I want to paint them and the Daytona dragger bags at the same time, but the dragger's are still being made.
I also have the cobra fatty crash bars and am interested in putting lower fairings on please send me pictures when you and done with your install would love to see them on the bike thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.