Home from the hospital....
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Home from the hospital....

Default Home from the hospital....

last week on the fifteenth of the month i was in a accident, i am still hurting but an Inproving every day now....

it was a car that hit me, she did stop for the sign but than pulled out and we hit..
    I was out for a while and when i did awaken, it was in the back of the ambulance....

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Good thing to know that your able to talk about it. Hope you have a speedy recovery
    220mm Tire Polished and Blacked out engine CP Punisher internally wired bars / Avon grips Accutronix forward controls Metric bagger rear section Long Boy front fender Arnott air ride Stretched seamless tank / Matt Hotch pop up gas cap/ FSD exhaust/ Thunder Manufacturing intake Sterling Magnum chromite cables and brake lines My Build Page: http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthre...-s-1300C-build http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?341134-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by 1badta95 View Post
    Good thing to know that your able to talk about it. Hope you have a speedy recovery

yes, i will be ok in af ew weeks. i have been riding all winter here in Florida...than to have this happen.?

Glad you're on the mend. Mess the bike up bad?
    David

2007 VTX1300R Titanium - Darkside, BadX seats, NC Paladin passenger backrest/luggage rack, US Saddlebags, Roadhouse slipons, FP Stage 3, Phat II risers, Paladin crash bars, Madco throttle lock

Glad you're still here with us.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Stay Young Forever
    2005 VTX 1300R & 1997 YZF 1000R Thunderace
    Falken ZE-512 205/65/15 CT

Glad to hear you are healing.
    Where in Ohio are you?
    YOU CAN'T QUIT A REAL BROTHERHOOD IT IS A LIFELONG COMMITMENT
    "In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man and brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." --Mark Twain

It happens way to much here , almost every day. I think it's because of many things, drivers from every state, phones, DUI and people just not seeing us or caring and much more. Also with the way it has been this year, not really a winter at all, their more of us riding all the time. We have tons of bikers here. and the laws suck for hitting a biker, its just a ticket in most cases. I hope you recover fast and are riding soon, becarefull. My mind set when I ride is I'm a target and they are all out to run me over, I watch every one as best I can. Check this out, Smitt http://www2.tbo.com/sports/breaking-...day-ar-384557/
    Lot's of time and money. I trust no one's wrench, but my own. Avon Monster Club, Black Out Club, Mat Black Fastest Color....Pay it forward .

Glad your back home and recovering........best to you....
    We can walk our road together, If our goals are all the same. We can run alone and free, If we pursue a different aim.
    Let the truth of love be lighted. Let the love of truth shine clear. Sensibility, Armed with sense and liberty. With the heart and mind united in a single. Perfect. Sphere. Neal Peart

Really glad it wasn't worse than it was. Get well soon. Ride safe!! Jets

Quote Originally Posted by Dave44142 View Post
    last week on the fifteenth of the month i was in a accident, i am still hurting but an Inproving every day now....

it was a car that hit me, she did stop for the sign but than pulled out and we hit..
    I was out for a while and when i did awaken, it was in the back of the ambulance....
    That stinks Dave, I hope you recover fast. Glad you're still here!
    Bulldog777
    Desert Shield/Storm Vet

dang i'm glad you made it out alright . all things considered.
    texasmike
    1300c 8 degree rake, cobra pipes, c&c seat, darkside and lots more

Quote Originally Posted by Fla.Cableguy View Post
    It happens way to much here , almost every day. I think it's because of many things, drivers from every state, phones, DUI and people just not seeing us or caring and much more. Also with the way it has been this year, not really a winter at all, their more of us riding all the time. We have tons of bikers here. and the laws suck for hitting a biker, its just a ticket in most cases. I hope you recover fast and are riding soon, becarefull. My mind set when I ride is I'm a target and they are all out to run me over, I watch every one as best I can. Check this out, Smitt http://www2.tbo.com/sports/breaking-...day-ar-384557/
    You ride like I do. I just assume they are not going to stop, or that they don't see me. It's amazing how many are punching on those cell phones and weaving all over the road. I want to get a sign that will pop up and say, "Get Back!". Tailgating is a pet peeve, and I really hate it on a motorcycle!
    Bulldog777
    Desert Shield/Storm Vet

Glad you are healing well but you are going to hurt longer than you imagine. Certainly do not get completely better before her Ins Co writes that final check Not out to gouge anyone but compensation is what they are supposed to do. And yes- EVERY cager is out to kill us-
    Sam/NDAna #15542 IB#38401 '04 1800 C, HID, Audiovox Cruise, 2xDarkSide & enough other stuff to keep me comfortable. Now have H4 HID & LED headlights available NDs.HIDs@gmail.com "Can you see me now?" For DarkSide info go here http://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Quote Originally Posted by NDAna View Post
    Glad you are healing well but you are going to hurt longer than you imagine. Certainly do not get completely better before her Ins Co writes that final check Not out to gouge anyone but compensation is what they are supposed to do. And yes- EVERY cager is out to kill us-
    amen to that!
    texasmike
    1300c 8 degree rake, cobra pipes, c&c seat, darkside and lots more

Ya know what really shocks me ? Is the light has been red a life time and the DSOB run it like it's green, like its no big deal. It has cut done some what, we now have camers an some of the light, Smitt
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog777 View Post
    You ride like I do. I just assume they are not going to stop, or that they don't see me. It's amazing how many are punching on those cell phones and weaving all over the road. I want to get a sign that will pop up and say, "Get Back!". Tailgating is a pet peeve, and I really hate it on a motorcycle!
    Lot's of time and money. I trust no one's wrench, but my own. Avon Monster Club, Black Out Club, Mat Black Fastest Color....Pay it forward .

Glad to hear you lived to talk about it. Heal Up Soon!
    The New Bike.THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NDAna View Post

No i do agree and i also am not out to gouge anyone but i did get hurt, i broke an ancle, a thumb , a sholder blade and 6 ribs... and i can tell you that they all hurt a ton.....and they only let me remain in the hospital one week to the day and then it was Out,...

I may need the name of a good lawyer here in Florida before i go home.....i plan to be back in ohio at home by mid april..

Quote Originally Posted by IntrepidX View Post
    Glad to hear you are healing.
    Where in Ohio are you?

when i am up home i am in the Cleveland ohio area...down here i am in sumter county..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.