Spike air filter part 2
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spike air filter part 2

Default Spike air filter part 2

finnally got my spike air filter thursday already had bike rejetted and was just waiting forit to get here. install was simple bike really hauls arse! wanted to send out a big thank you to all who helped and mostly to JOSH who sent me the jets i needed and suggested how to set it up. and of course here are the much needed pics lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    texasmike
    1300c 8 degree rake, cobra pipes, c&c seat, darkside and lots more

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Looks great! How's you leg room?

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
    support your
    LOCAL 81

What jets did you end up going with?

no problems at all with my leg hitting the filter. and used 58 piolet and 220 main jets. and by the way i saw that they now have them on sale for 82.50 figures .
    texasmike

Looks very nice. Yeah, that Joshua guy is okay, I guess!

Looks great ,Mike. You have to feel a big difference, like a new bike, runs lot lot better. Smitt
    Lot's of time and money. I trust no one's wrench, but my own. Avon Monster Club, Black Out Club, Mat Black Fastest Color....Pay it forward .

looks nice

"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one." Thomas Paine
    Where is our government!

Quote Originally Posted by Fla.Cableguy View Post
    Looks great ,Mike. You have to feel a big difference, like a new bike, runs lot lot better. Smitt
    yea you know it ran real good and was very strong with the spyker and scar mod . but there is a huge difference now it flat out hauls arse i was suprised at how eaisily it can break loose the 205 ct im runnin. better not be goin around a turn in 1st and nail it or you'll be sideways , pretty cool
    texasmike

When I first got mine, she was apart in an hour, did all my mods before I ever rode it. Last year I got to ride my buddy's stock bike. I told him how can you ride this its such a pig. He said can't be much different from yours, told him take mine for a ride, he changed his mind before he got back. Mine, runs like a raped ape compaired to a stock. If I would have rode it stock, might not have got it. But because of the site, I had a picture in my mind and what i could do, I love it. Smitt
    Lot's of time and money. I trust no one's wrench, but my own. Avon Monster Club, Black Out Club, Mat Black Fastest Color....Pay it forward .

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.