Can I listen to your 1300R aftermarket exhaust? Anyone near Ann Arbor Michigan?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I listen to your 1300R aftermarket exhaust? Anyone near Ann Arbor Michigan?

Default Can I listen to your 1300R aftermarket exhaust? Anyone near Ann Arbor Michigan?

I'm hoping some of you Michigan riders would be willing to let me listen to your aftermarket pipes to help me narrow down my choices. I'm interested in Bubs, Cobra Speedster longs and V&H Bigshots. I work in the Novi area and live in Belleville but can meet most cities if you're willing to help out. All this online research is driving me nuts, I just want to see and hear them in person. Thanks guys! Email me at alieid@gmail.com if you're willing to help a fellow rider out.

Ali
    2003 VTX 1300S Black

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

I've got Cobra Slash cut slip ons. I know it wasn't on the list, but I'm more than willing to let you hear them. I think they sound really good for slip ons. I am in the Macomb Twp/Chesterfield area if you are interested.
    A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkey's monkey.
    06' VTX1300c: cobra slip ons, mustang seat, U.S. Saddlebags, cobra crash bars, flash2pass, iso grips, MS Batwing, NC Vstream batwing shield, garmn nuvi, neo backrest, lots of polish and some chrome...

Come on out to Zukey Lake Tavern (Pinckney), on Sunday April 15th... A number of us are getting together for lunch and ride, and there are lots of VTXs, with lots of aftermarket pipes! See this link for more information.

Did you ever hear what you were looking for? This Sunday a bunch of us are getting together in Owosso with our bikes. Most of them will be VTXs. You will definitely be able to hear various exhausts on the 1300 -- V&H Big Shots for sure, but also my bike (1300C), which has Hard Krome 3" Big Straights. If you hear my pipes and like them, I will tell you that the Bubs sound even better -- the best sounding pipes for the 1300, IMHO. If you will be coming, let me know, and I will be sure to ride this particular bike.

See this link for more information on this Sunday's get-together in Owosso.

I have not heard Speedster Longs yet, as far as I know. I am wanting to hear these in person myself, though on an 1800.

Quote Originally Posted by FeTT-X View Post
    Did you ever hear what you were looking for? This Sunday a bunch of us are getting together in Owosso with our bikes. Most of them will be VTXs. You will definitely be able to hear various exhausts on the 1300 -- V&H Big Shots for sure, but also my bike (1300C), which has Hard Krome 3" Big Straights. If you hear my pipes and like them, I will tell you that the Bubs sound even better -- the best sounding pipes for the 1300, IMHO. If you will be coming, let me know, and I will be sure to ride this particular bike.

See this link for more information on this Sunday's get-together in Owosso.

I have not heard Speedster Longs yet, as far as I know. I am wanting to hear these in person myself, though on an 1800.
    unfortunately I can't make Sunday but I'm pretty much sold on the cobra slash down but thanks for the offer!
    2003 VTX 1300S Black

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.