selling my bike
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: selling my bike

Default selling my bike

After 8 great years its time to move on. Been a great bike but im ready for something else. http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthre...lots-of-extras!
    2003 vtx 1800c, black fastest color sold 4-14-2012 2010 kawasaki voyager traded 8-21-2013 a 2013 Victory Vision.

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

Sorry to see you selling the X What you gonna get to replace it?
    02 1800C & 05 1800R

Default bike

I am looking to buy a road glide ultra. I am either gonna sell the x or trade it in. I would like to sell it. It would make someone a hell of a bike that has been taken great care of plus I would know where it was at! Had alot of fun with her!
    2003 vtx 1800c, black fastest color sold 4-14-2012 2010 kawasaki voyager traded 8-21-2013 a 2013 Victory Vision.

Quote Originally Posted by freedom View Post
    I am looking to buy a road glide ultra. I am either gonna sell the x or trade it in. I would like to sell it. It would make someone a hell of a bike that has been taken great care of plus I would know where it was at! Had alot of fun with her!
    Cool Good luck with the new ride buddy
    02 1800C & 05 1800R

Cool moonshine

freedom,
    You need that bike for the moonshine Run, are you still planning on going?
    02 vtx 1800-quadzilla fairing,am/fm/cd/xm/gps/vanees&hines Bigshots/kuryakyn hyper charger/gangster whitewalls/39''Huntington beach bars.
    "To have a friend you have to be a friend"

Quote Originally Posted by freedom View Post

You won't be disappointed with your choice. I miss the X's, but certainly enjoy the RGU.
    2011 HD RGU (Sweeeeet), Rineharts (true dual), Screaming Eagle Race Tuner, Stage 1 intake
    2005 VTX 1300C (Gone May 2010)
    2003 VTX 1800C, Kuryakyn H-Charger, PCIII, V&H Bigshots (where'd the baffles go), backrest, and Arlen Ness Mirrors. (Gone Mar 2012)
    Various years, makes, and colors of 50-850cc bikes since 1967
    BLACK - The FASTER color.
    PGR Member

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.