1982 Honda CB750SC
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1982 Honda CB750SC

Default 1982 Honda CB750SC

Thought I would post this here before it goes on CL. I bought this 750 Nighthawk brand new. It has been garage kept the entire time. Saved it all this time figuring my son would want it. He has zero interest and I want the $ for something else. The bike is complete. Even have all the original badges and emblems, and both keys. It has not run in many years. I did hook it up to a battery and all the electrics work perfectly (amazing Hondas). I did a compression test and all four cylinders are good. The carbs would have to be gone through, and obviously brakes, and tires. I know these bikes are increasing in value, and know it will sell but, like said wanted to give anyone here 1st shot. Under 10,000 miles (still has the original Dunlop Qualifier front tire). I do not currently have a digital camera but can borrow one for someone who is seriously interested. The bike is located in Hackensack, NJ, and the price is $1500. Clear NJ Title. Want to sell it soon, so it will be going on CL soon. Thanks for looking, Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    VTXOA.com
    Advertisements

PM SENT
    She's back in action... get yur ear plugs

That's a fair price I think. I have an 82 Honda Magna VF750 and that was the first year ever for the Magna!

I'm the second owner and it only has 13K on it! It's a sweet ride and what else would you expect from a honda?

That will be an amazing ride for someone!
    02 1800C #499 off the line!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.